Calling All Hairy Toed Individuals

tld723

My Dr asked me once if I have hair on my toes.... They were checking for symptoms of MS and Diabetes, and he said it is a signof both diseases if you DON'T have hair on your toes!!!!!!!

jrae

I am just hairy all over and am forever taking care of it - my eyebrows, chin, upper lip, toes, ... It gets worse with middle age.

No one knows how bad it is because I am always on top of it with wax, Nair, or a razor! I got an epilator this week so that should help to keep the hairy parts under control for longer. ;)

Glitter

Just throwing in my two cents --

I'm a very hairy individual -I've had toe, chest, and some of that awesome facial hair all my life -- even fingers! What can I say?:lol: It's cool though, I usually rock it like hair is the new fashion trend. I just started with the Nioxin so I expect to soon look like Beast from X-men.

Anyway, I've learned to deal with it so nobody knows about this - shaving, tweezing, etc. I just wanted to let you guys know that Jergens has this nice lotion that is a shave minimizing moisture. I think it does a good job of reducing the amount of time somebody has to shave so if you're worried about the hair, you may want to check this out. Just make sure you wash or wipe your hands down before you touch your hair.

:lachen:this thread is cracking me up,,, Now i dont have hairy toes but ive always been fairly hairy lol and since taking the vitamins and all for my head hair i think i have noticed some extra body hair,, i feel like it grows in thicker on my legs,, if i havent shaved in a while im like DAMNNN when i look at the razor LOL but im not sure if this is just me and not the vits

HighlyFavored1

Sassenach said:
I gave up using biotin because it worked way too well--north and south.

LOL! that's funny. yea, taking these vitamins is making my eyebrows and eyelashes grow faster or something, but it hurts and i have to pull hairs out...it's like they're competing with eachother to come out. and i have seen two random hairs in slightly random places...