Keracare hydrating shampoo users: Do you use a regular shampoo with it?

SleekandBouncy

I've been using the Keracare hydrating shampoo with the 1st lather shampoo each time I wash, am I overcleaning my hair? I'm used to using a regular shampoo with my CON or else my hair doesn't have that same bounce, do you ladies use Keracare's hydrating shampoo alone or after using a regular cleansing shampoo?

goldensensation

I use it alone. If ever I need to clarify, I just do an ACV rinse right before I shampoo. To me, the first lather would be a waste of money- but I have never tried it before so it could be useful to some people.

MizaniMami

SleekandBouncy said:
I've been using the Keracare hydrating shampoo with the 1st lather shampoo each time I wash, am I overcleaning my hair? I'm used to using a regular shampoo with my CON or else my hair doesn't have that same bounce, do you ladies use Keracare's hydrating shampoo alone or after using a regular cleansing shampoo?

I use it like this too. It cleans the hair so that the second shampoo can work properly.

I never went without using it.

Desert Skye

I use the 1st lather along with the hydrating shampoo otherwise my hair will feel limp and weighed down.

jasmin

goldensensation said:
I use it alone. If ever I need to clarify, I just do an ACV rinse right before I shampoo. To me, the first lather would be a waste of money- but I have never tried it before so it could be useful to some people.

This is what I do. If I need to I use Elucence acidifying shampoo (love it).

MissB

Ditto Candy C. I use the hydrating shampoo alone. I only clarify with 1st Lather as necessary.

SleekandBouncy

MissB said:
Ditto Candy C. I use the hydrating shampoo alone. I only clarify with 1st Lather as necessary.

My hairdresser recommended I mix it with a little water or even mix the two. When I leave the dominican salon my hair is always bouncy so I don't want to mess it up by using the hydrating shampoo alone, but I might test using it alone for my next hair appt.