**Calling all Ladies with V-Shaped hair**

hunnybunny81

Just wondering how many of you have V-Shaped hair, if so is it because your hair naturally grows that way, or do you cut it into that shape...

Also how do you feel about your "V"? I've come to accept mine, its just the way my hair grows, everytime I've evened mine out it grows back into a "V"....I love the look of blunt hair because it just looks so much thicker but I'm learning to accept the "V-Ness" and wondering how/if anyone else is dealing with the "V"?!!!!

Just wondering how many of you have V-Shaped hair, if so is it because your hair naturally grows that way, or do you cut it into that shape...

Also how do you feel about your "V"? I've come to accept mine, its just the way my hair grows, everytime I've evened mine out it grows back into a "V"....I love the look of blunt hair because it just looks so much thicker but I'm learning to accept the "V-Ness" and wondering how/if anyone else is dealing with the "V"?!!!!

My hair grows that way, and I love the V. I'm not a blunt cut chaser, as I have plenty of hair, and I just like the full/free look of natural layers.

I grown to accept and love my V shaped hair ...when I cut it even it just grows back in a V shape.....

So now when I trim I just shape it in the V shape...Why fight it?...Plus I get lots of compliments on it..

OT.....Traycee...I LOVE the make-up look in your avatar...PLEEEASSSSSEEE tell me which shadows(I'm presuming they're MAC), you used and where ( lid, crease, brow bone etc) THANKS!!!!!!

OT.....Traycee...I LOVE the make-up look in your avatar...PLEEEASSSSSEEE tell me which shadows(I'm presuming they're MAC), you used and where ( lid, crease, brow bone etc) THANKS!!!!!!

Thanks ...I don't know the name of the colors by heart..and I can't get to my make-up box. at the moment..I used 3 different greens by MAC......I do have the colors listed on my blog but I can't remember the shade names to tell which I used on lid or etc...Check out my blog for the colors ..Link is below..

Its cool until I see someone with beautiful blunt ends. Actually I think mine is more of a U. Maybe when I get to my goal length, whatever that is, I will make them blunt.

I LOVE my v, and my stylist loves the blunt. Blunt ends can be hot, but seriously I don't really care I'd rather not fight nature.

I LOVE my v, and my stylist loves the blunt. Blunt ends can be hot, but seriously I don't really care I'd rather not fight nature.

My stylist, who I only ever see to do my relaxers, is always trying to "even" up my hair. I literally have to go back and forth with her :arguing: and tell her to leave it alone, its JUST how my hair grows and I want to keep it the way it is, its not damaged! :wallbash:

I fight mine sometimes. Like now, since most of my length is at the nape, I will leave it alone. But once it fills out and gets thicker, I'll trim it into a U. I think a U would last longer than a blunt cut on me.

I have a natural V shape, but I get it trimmed into a U shape because I think it flatters me more and makes my ends look neater and thicker. Not really trying to fight it, it's just my personal preference.

Mine naturally grows in a "V" as well. I don't fancy blunt ends, tbh. They remind me of doll hair. A "V" or "U" shape looks more natural to me. :)
~*Janelle~*

Back