Calling ALL Product Junkies (thats ALL Y'all)

Syrah

...don't front - everyone who's even PEEKING in this thread, has at one time or another suffered from severe (not even MILD) pj'ism. I see you peekin!!! :yep:

We've all tried ALL sorts of things - but here's the question...

What's that ONE Product you always seem to come back to?

I've tried ALL kinds of leave in conditioners - KeraCare, Aphogee, Organix (which I'm using right now just to quit wasting stuff), iKon, Grocery Store/CVS, High End "Salon Only" products and homemade potions.

But I always seem to come back to ABBA Nourishing Leave-In (for skin and hair). I love it. It's the perfect weight - some leave ins weigh my hair down and kill my curl pattern, others my hair doesn't even notice that it's there - this my hair absorbs. My hair soaks it up. I love the way it smells.

Why do I keep trying other leave-ins? Because I like contributing the billion dollar beauty industry market. :shrug:

But I always seem to come back to my ABBA Nourishing Leave-In.

What's yours??

Coconut Oil and Cathy Howse moisturizer. Im finding it hard to get anything better than that so Ive stopped trying for now. I love Dove moisture mist too.

Unfortunately I have my eye on henna now which I haven't tried before and now I hear I have to buy indigo aswell:perplexed

Well, being the pj that I am *cough*, there's not just "one" product that I keep coming back to.:lol:

My short list:

Giovanni Direct leave-in
Pureology Nanoworks line
Aussie 3 Min Miracle
Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm
Red Palm Butter
Castor/Jojoba mix
Kenra Moisturizing Poo & Con
Scurl
MNT Hair Strengthener

Um, I think I'll stop there.:giggle:

Now you KNOW better than to ask PJs to pick ONE product *smh* Darn shame :lachen:

Paul Mitchell Super-Charged Moisturizer. Never lets me down, but yeah, I like to date around...so what :rolleyes:

Well I can't name just one. :perplexed

I tend to always stick with these, never switching up or change them:

Fermodyl 619
Qhemet's Olive Cream detangler as a leave in
Fantasia IC Straightening serum and CHI Silk Infusion applied together.

Also, I have a new staple that my hair loves - Nasabb Kelechi Oil. This products is top-notch.

Still trying to find my staple shampoos, since I switched to sulfate-free. So far my search has turned out well thanks to the ABBA and Pureology lines. :grin:

Clarifying Shampoo - V05 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Shampoo

Shampoo - Nexxus Diametress Thickening Shampoo

Conditioner - Mizani Moisturfuse

Deep Conditioning - Biolage Hydrating Balm

Protein treatment - Mizani Kerafuse, Aphogee Keratin Reconstrcutor (these 2 are alternatives to the hard helmut protein treatment) & Sebastian Penetraitt

Leave-In treatment - Nexxus Vitatress, Hask Placenta (gives incredible shine) & Salerm Biokera ampoules

For Breakage - Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum

Last edited:
:sekret::sekret::sekret:i dont belong here but its mane n tail cause it work:yep: and thats all i am saying:lachen::lachen:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrree:lachen::lachen:

Well for me, I too keep buying and buying. Basically I just love trying new stuff, especially if it's brightly colored and promises miracles:grin:

I always(going on 12 years now) come back to Lekair cholesterol conditioner.

protein-Motions Critical Repair deep conditioner for me...it's just something about those particles
low protein-LeKair Cholesterol
sealing oil-olive
detangling oil - coconut
leave in- infusium 23
heavier leave in- Kenra

what? you didn't specify which one product for which one category:lachen:

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrree:lachen::lachen:

Well for me, I too keep buying and buying. Basically I just love trying new stuff, especially if it's brightly colored and promises miracles:grin:

I always(going on 12 years now) come back to Lekair cholesterol conditioner.

Same here. :yep: Out of the billions of conditioners I try, I always come back to LeKair. :heart2:

My name is AvaSpeaks. And I am a Product Junkie :cry3:

My main problem is that I don't have any patience I guess. Trying to find the faster result or at least the product that will give me the fastest "visible" results.

Design Essentials Therapeutics RX leave-in conditioner
porosity control
rinses- looking for a new cellophane!

I am not really a pj; I just like trying new things. I always return to Phytoneutre shampoo, Phytosesame conditioner, and my beloved Phyto 7 leave in, but I like trying new things.

Salerm 21
Fermodyl 619
Aveda brilliant and dr conditioners
eqyss
biolage fortifying leave-in
henna and alma
aphogee EFA and red palm oil

I am not really a pj; I just like trying new things. I always return to Phytoneutre shampoo, Phytosesame conditioner, and my beloved Phyto 7 leave in, but I like trying new things.

Girrrrl...who are you trying to kid???

"I Just like trying new things". Thats the FIRST step to PJ'ism. :lachen:

I always run back to

1. Giovanni Direct LEave-in
2. Elasta's conditioning shampoo
3. Proclaim neutralizing shampoo
4. Keracare humecto
5. Mizani H20 treatment
6. Aphogee Hardcore protein

This products always guarantee success for me.

Infusium 23 leave-in treatment
Doo Gro products
Vigorol Styling Mousse for relaxed hair

Hey, this is the first time I've seen this mousse mentioned here! Good product! I've been a user since the early '90's. I used to (usually) only use it to wrap my hair with, I think I will try a rollerset with it this weekend, I need some extra hold.

ETA--there is no way I can answer the OT question, I have waaay too many suitors at my house :grin:

I just love the roots virgin hair fertilizer deep conditioner. I have been turning on every one i meet. I lost some hair because of this bad hair stylist in the valley (not going to mention name here) and this lady at a beautiy supply store on ventura called superstar hair and wigs turned me on to it.

Back