CALLING ALL VITAMIN TAKERS (SMILE)

Kimmil129

Currently I take B12,Biotin,Calcium,Evening Prim,HF37,MSM,Silica,Protein Shake ( every other day) Pantothenic Acid,Apple Cider pills..We'll my question is I know vitamins are good for your health (period) but when did you ladies start seeing true result as far as your growth and the texture of your hair changing? /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

notsomebody

For most people it will be about a month. Some people may take 2 months. It depends on how long it normally takes you to see new growht I think. You should notice a difference in your new growth's texture. For me, After takng the vitamins about three weeks I noticed that my scalp started itching like crazy. I didn't have dandruff or undue drynes or any thing it just itched. It was also somewhat tender to the touch. The next week I notice a full inch of the softest silkiest new growth I had ever seen (especially considering it was on my head).

Tara

I would say in general for health purposes, especially if you never really took vitamins before, a good multi-vitamin will work WONDERS for energy and overall health.

In fact many people have seen an improvement in the health of their hair just because they started taking a multi. This is without taking all these other pills.

As far as growth with the vitamins I take, It took a couple months to really see anything. It seems from my experience vitamins have a cumlative (sp) effect, then suddenly BOOM!
At least that's how it appears.

I didn't notice a texture change with vitamins, but with increased moisture I noticed that change, although it was not my goal.

eta: I gave you more than was aked, LOL! o.k. this is better now /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BrightEyes

It took me a month to see growth results when I took the GNC. I'm not sure about texture though. My hair is natural so there is only a small contrast between my roots and the rest of my hair. So if it changes a little I don't really notice.

Dionne

It took about a month for me to see a difference with the country life maxi hair. I just got back on vitamins so I am expecting 1 or 2 months to see a change.I did notice it was working in about three weeks because my nails were growing faster.

VanillaDream80

I saw results in 2.5 weeks, no lie. My boss even noticed my hair was growing! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif He was like, 'oh, she got them waves -- girl you got that good hair.' (Note: he doesn't really talk like that on a reg basis, he was just joking around w/ me). My hair was very wavy -- even though I pressed it, you could still see a slight wave in the hair. At the time, I was taking GNC Preventive Nutrition Amino Acids, Country Life Biotin (2000 mcg), MSM (500-1000 mg), Zinc (500 mg), B-50 complex, as well as silica and EPO (whenever I felt like it - not too concerned with these two). I'm switching to Twinlab Amino Fuel for my protein supplement, uping my biotin intake to 3000 mcg, uping MSM to 1000 mg daily, and taking the EPO on a reg. basis.