Vitamin Overload

C

Cami

I haven't had any problems so far. I know that the MSM has definately changed my hair texture. No kidding! I'm at my 13 week now before my relaxer and my new growth is really soft! I know it's the vitamins, I'm glad I started this routine.

ms jadu

I feel you on the MSM. It has made my hair tremendously soft. My other side effect is people who dont have faith that my hair would grow? What is the solution for that?

Boadicea

I stopped taking MSM months ago and my hair is not breaking anywhere. I didn't get any soft new growth though. I feel so left out.
And my hair texture didn't change at all so I guess I'm getting enough sulfur without it or something.

C

Cami

I don't know if your hair will start breaking if you stop taking MSM, but it has help soften my hair texture.

ngaa

nah it shudnt make yo hair break coz wen u take the sulphur all its doin is givin yo body the sulpur that it was missing, so if u stop it, yo hair texture will jus get more kinkier than it was wen takin it and will jus go back to the way it was b4 takin the msm