Calling Ms. MizaniMami

s_terry

MizaniMami, You use the Aveda Damage Remedy Line. Do you use the shampoo, conditioner and the Intensive Restructurizing treament? Do you use immediately after rinsing out a relaxer and if so, how??

TIA for answering

Hey There!

"MizaniMami, You use the Aveda Damage Remedy Line. Do you use the shampoo, conditioner and the Intensive Restructurizing treament? Do you use immediately after rinsing out a relaxer and if so, how??"

Okay, I use the poo, treatment, and conditioner, in that order. The treatment has a little bit more proteins than the conditioner.

Yes I use it right after a relaxer (I told ya'll I'm married to it). I wash/neutralize my relaxer out with Mizani neutralizer (maybe 1-3 times), after it is all out I may clarify (if I still feel some of my vaseline/base on my scalp) And then I wash once with my Aveda DR shampoo, put in the reconstructor under a heat cap for 30 minutes and then add the conditioner under a heat cap for 30 minutes. I hope that helps you. Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Thank you so much for answering. What is it that you like about it so much, may I ask? Your hair is thick and gorgeous girl! keep it up whatever you doing! :D

Thank you s_terry and atrinibeauty:p

S_terry, I like it for a number of reasons. First it has a great mix of everything- oils, moisture, and protein. When I use it I don't have to add much to my hair because it's very moisturizing. It also makes my hair feel so strong,smooth, and bouncy! Typing this, I can't wait to relax and use this:)

Back