Calling Nexxus Users Have you Tried the Omni Pak?

I got this from the Nexxus website it is a super moisturizer and mega protein reconstructor and could not wait to share it with you guys. It is for severe or multiple types of damage. I know that JC Penny uses this for DEEP Treatments.

I do this every 2 months and get great results. I find it make my hair very strong. I know most of us PJs have these products in our cabinets already. I only had to buy one product. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

The only step I skip is using the deep clarifying shampoo after the genltle one. I am afraid that it will strip all of my natural oils completley.

I learned from a certified Nexxus stylist that the purpose of the deep clarifying shampoo is to raise the PH balance of our hair enough to open the hair shaft and allow the treatment to go straight to the cortex of our hair. But if you use it under the dryer, the heat should penetrate the hair shafts anyway (my opinion).

In a glass or plastic bowl, mix:
1 part
Nexxus Epitome Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor
1 part
Nexxus KerapHix Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor
1 part
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
1/3 part
Nexxus Botanic Oil Essential Natural Oil Replenisher
Step 1.
Shampoo the hair with Aloe Rid Gentle CLarifying Shampoo and follow with Aloe Rid Treatment Deep Clarifying Solution.
Step 2.
Towel dry to remove excess moisture.
Step 3.
Appy the Omni-Pak Treatment with a colour brush, thoroughly saturating the hair.
Step 4.
Comb through with a wide tooth comb to ensure complete and even distribution.
Step 5.
Place a cotton strip around the hairline, cover with a plastic bag and place under a warm dryer (medium heat) for 10 to 20 minutes (heat is optional).
Step 6.
Rinse with tepid water.

Pasted from <http://www.nexxus.com/prescription/omnipak.phtml>

Serenity

Last edited:
SerenityBreeze said:
I got this from the Nexxus website it is a super moisturizer and mega protein reconstructor and could not wait to share it with you guys. It is for severe or multiple types of damage. I know that JC Penny uses this for DEEP Treatments.

I do this every 2 months and get great results. I find it make my hair very strong. I know most of us PJs have these products in our cabinets already. I only had to buy one product. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

The only step I skip is using the deep clarifying shampoo after the genltle one. I am afraid that it will strip all of my natural oils completley.

I learned from a certified Nexxus stylist that the purpose of the deep clarifying shampoo is to raise the PH balance of our hair enough to open the hair shaft and allow the treatment to go straight to the cortex of our hair. But if you use it under the dryer, the heat should penetrate the hair shafts anyway (my opinion).

In a glass or plastic bowl, mix:
1 part
Nexxus Epitome Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor
1 part
Nexxus KerapHix Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor
1 part
Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
1/3 part
Nexxus Botanic Oil Essential Natural Oil Replenisher
Step 1.
Shampoo the hair with Aloe Rid Gentle CLarifying Shampoo and follow with Aloe Rid Treatment Deep Clarifying Solution.
Step 2.
Towel dry to remove excess moisture.
Step 3.
Appy the Omni-Pak Treatment with a colour brush, thoroughly saturating the hair.
Step 4.
Comb through with a wide tooth comb to ensure complete and even distribution.
Step 5.
Place a cotton strip around the hairline, cover with a plastic bag and place under a warm dryer (medium heat) for 10 to 20 minutes (heat is optional).
Step 6.
Rinse with tepid water.

Pasted from <http://www.nexxus.com/prescription/omnipak.phtml>

Serenity
I do use Nexxus!!! Thanks, can't wait to try it!!:clap:
Where can I find cotton strips???

Ashee,

You can get them from your local beauty supply store..a bag is pretty cheap..no more than $2. However, I did not find mixture to be "watery/drippy" so I never use them.

Enjoy!
Serenity

Back