Nexxus omnipak treatment

sithembile

We were talking about this recently so I did some research on what it was, it sounds good but I couldn't afford all the products at once! Has anyone tried it this way?

Omnipak deep conditioning treatment: supermoisturising & mega protein reconstructor

In a glass or plastic bowl, mix:
1 partNexxus Epitome Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor
1 partNexxus KerapHix Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor
1 partNexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
1/3 partNexxus Botanic Oil Essential Natural Oil Replenisher
Step 1. Shampoo the hair with Aloe Rid Gentle CLarifying Shampoo and follow with Aloe Rid Treatment Deep Clarifying Solution.
Step 2. Towel dry to remove excess moisture.
Step 3. Appy the Omni-Pak Treatment with a colour brush, thoroughly saturating the hair.
Step 4. Comb through with a wide tooth comb to ensure complete and even distribution.
Step 5. Place a cotton strip around the hairline, cover with a plastic bag and place under a warm dryer (medium heat) for 10 to 20 minutes (heat is optional).
Step 6. Rinse with tepid water.

lunalight7

Oooh...this sounds good...I missed the discussion on this one, yet it sounds interesting...I have Humectress and Keraphix but not the others...the Natural Oil Replenisher sounds good...

candibaby

I don't do the omnipak, I do what my hairdresser calls a "protopak", where I mix Humectress/Keraphix together and deep condition. I'd probably be scared to use Epitome AND Keraphix together since they are both reconstructors.

AudraChanell

I've applied my deep conditioning treatments with an applicator brush off on one for years. But never this combo---ever. Uh oh, I too only have Humectress and Keraphix. FYI, Ulta is having a 2 product for $25 deal on Nexxus and a few other product lines. I think I want to try this but I'll have to wait until I am in need of more products before I purchase any more.

[ QUOTE ]
Oooh...this sounds good...I missed the discussion on this one, yet it sounds interesting...I have Humectress and Keraphix but not the others...the Natural Oil Replenisher sounds good...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tracy

If you have the Keraphix and the Humectress on hand already, the other products come in small bottles that you can probably get for a few bucks each. If you're already a Nexxus user, it doesn't have to be expensive.

I want to try it, just haven't gotten around to it.

zigzag1

SITHEMBILE

This sounds absolutley wonderful. /images/graemlins/wave.gif I also missed the post on this but this recipe is going in my notebook. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cowgirl

This sounds really interesting. How often can this "omnipak" be applied.

I wonder what's the major difference between:
Emergencee & Epitome

sbg4evr

I am a Nexxus junkie, I am surprised I never heard of this. Sometimes, I conditioner wash by mixing Keraphix and Humectress together.

sithembile

I got this from the Nexxus website, I think I'll try a modified version, just with Humectress, Keraphix and drops of jojoba oil. I don't think I need both Keraphix and Epitome in there, they are both reconstructors.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I have the oil in my cabinet right now!!! I stopped using it after I came here and went on product overload. I'll add it to my next protopak! Thanks Candibaby!! My hair loves it /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Str8~Curly

Bump.......

Just got the Nexxus Aloe Rid Treatment Deep Clarifying Solution at a heavy discount locally.

She also has the gentle aloe rid shampoo but I resisted. Any users? Reviews?