Nexxus Omni-Pak deep conditioning treatment

CORBINS

Has anyone tried this treatment? I love Nexxus but I don't have all of the products required and I don't want to buy any unless someone has already had good results. It's a treatment for dry, brittle, weak hair. All of which I am currently experiencing.

Here is what I got off Nexxus.com:

In a glass or plastic bowl, mix:
1 partNexxus Epitome Fortifying Botanical Reconstructor
1 partNexxus KerapHix Restorative Protein Creme Reconstructor
1 partNexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
1/3 partNexxus Botanic Oil Essential Natural Oil Replenisher
Step 1. Shampoo the hair with Aloe Rid Gentle CLarifying Shampoo and follow with Aloe Rid Treatment Deep Clarifying Solution.
Step 2. Towel dry to remove excess moisture.
Step 3. Appy the Omni-Pak Treatment with a colour brush, thoroughly saturating the hair.
Step 4. Comb through with a wide tooth comb to ensure complete and even distribution.
Step 5. Place a cotton strip around the hairline, cover with a plastic bag and place under a warm dryer (medium heat) for 10 to 20 minutes (heat is optional).
Step 6. Rinse with tepid water

candibaby

You can do a search to find out more info on this, it has been talked about before.

But I do what's called a protopak. With that you only use Humectress and Keraphix together. Gotta love that Nexxus. :)

landakaye

LOL you can use it too if you ever feel like it. I made those little avatar things all the time for my livejournal.