Calling Out Topnotch1010! WOW!

Oh wow! Glad you brought this to out attention OP!
That's some awesome growth.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

Hey y'all!! :hiya: Thanks for the shout out! I'm truly flattered!!:blush3:

I don't do anything special:

Relax @8 weeks because I don't know how to stretch without losing too much hair

Wash & condition in the shower twice per week then roller set.

Wrap and moisturize with a spray bottle of conditioner (HE LTR & water) and seal with EVOO daily, always using a wide toothed comb.

I bun every now and then, and when I do I air dry to make them extra full.

That's it! No vitamins, growth aids, scalp massages, protective styling....nothing..... Just good old fashioned patience and TLC. I basically follow Dlewis' reggie, except for the bunning.

The first pic is 6 months after I found this place. I cut my then 3" from APL hair back to EL to give myself a fresh start. My hair was damaged very bad from heat and hair dye. That cut was 19 months ago. I've had a few DIY layering cuts here and there since then and I tend grow about 3/4" per month on average.

Again thanks you guys! :grouphug3:This was very encouraging to me. I really do :heart2: you ladies here at LHCF!!

And thanks for :bump: I've been in OT reading about the old heads, thinking about the day when I can call myself an old head. This place is such a blessing!

Wow...
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
I thought you were going to say there was something in the water. Cause I was going to ask for you to send a tank of it my way. Your results are amazing and very motivating!

Congrats! Great Progress...I mean Great progress....Keep it up!

Happy Hair Growing!

Back