Calling OUT BlueFlower

Faith

HOLY SHIZNIT /images/graemlins/shocked.gif...I just took a look at your pics and your hair is sooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. WOW! It's so FREAKING THICK. And long and THICk and healthy looking and THICK. Did I mention it's THICK. Love it. What is your hair goal? Keep on keeping on girl.

Check it out ladies
web page

KAddy

Oh yeah, I saw her album too. Her hair is SUPER THICK!!!!! I looks soooooooo pretty.

ubavka123

OH MY GOD! They need a graemlin falling out of a chair! Gorgeous and thick and long!!!! It's triple threat hair! I could never aspire to that thickness! Simply breathtaking! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

SherryLove

just a gorgeous head of hair!!!!!!!!it reminds me so much of my hair before i start relaxing it...... /images/graemlins/cry3.gif /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

Lindy

Wow!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif That is one THICK head of hair!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

KinksnCurlz

Blueflower's been my inspiration for a longggg longgg longgg time. Her hair is AWESOME /images/graemlins/love.gif

blue_flower

Thanks, everyone!
I'm surprised that I still have as much hair as I do since I've been shedding an awful lot. I'm hoping it will stop soon because it has me worried. Anyway, I don't do anything to my hair just because of the length and thickness. I'm sure you've seen that picture of me when I was around 6 or 7 years old. Now I know why my aunt put a perm in my hair. Anyway, I shampoo and deep condition once a week. Sometimes I'll do a few condioner rinses. To style it I'll either wear a loose bun or ponytail. Or I'll put it into two pigtails. Sometimes I will do absolutely nothing to my hair for 2-3 days.

I believe that's it. Nothing fancy. I use coconut oil+conditoner on my hair or I'll use avocado butter. Once in a while I'll use IC Fantasia gel. Stay away from heat as much as you can. Go easy on the hair dye (I think that's what has caused my shedding). Stay away from Herbal Essence highlites.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
HOLY SHIZNIT /images/graemlins/shocked.gif...I just took a look at your pics and your hair is sooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. WOW! It's so FREAKING THICK. And long and THICk and healthy looking and THICK. Did I mention it's THICK. Love it. What is your hair goal? Keep on keeping on girl.

Check it out ladies
web page

[/ QUOTE ]

Faith,

You are so funny. Blue, your hair is bangin'! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Ayeshia

Im always in her album /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Your hair is gorgeous and the thickness is unbelieveable.!!!!!!!!! Imagine it fully natural ...Whoa /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AFashionSlave

/images/graemlins/blush.gif Danggit blue flower!
Your hair is soooo thick!
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif When is the last time you saw your scalp?
Have you ever seen your scalp?

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thick you should ask yourself the same question AFS /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

ChasingBliss

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Your hair is so pretty and thick, and it seems to grow really fast too. Keep up the good work.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Im always in her album /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Your hair is gorgeous and the thickness is unbelieveable.!!!!!!!!! Imagine it fully natural ...Whoa /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at my kidlet album. There's a picture of me 6 or 7 years old with my hair all out. This was before I got the perm, so my hair was fully natural.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it this morning! I was wondering whether I should wear a side part or just wear it all back.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thick you should ask yourself the same question AFS /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

;O)

TripleP

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
Blue your hair reminds me of mine before i permed it LOL beautiful

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at my kidlet album. There's a picture of me 6 or 7 years old with my hair all out. This was before I got the perm, so my hair was fully natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG Rudy had nuthing on you...It may even be thicker now. I noticed my hair has gotten a lot thicker since I was younger.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I love her hair too...especially that pic where she has the two ponytails in the back! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guapa1

[ QUOTE ]
I love her hair too...especially that pic where she has the two ponytails in the back! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a cute pic