Calling OUT BlueFlower

SouthernGirl

Wooooooooooow!! I've never seen this album before. Blueflower, your hair is AMAZING!!!!! Post your regimen, please!!!!!

Simply gorgeous /images/graemlins/clap.gif!

Carlie

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am especially lovin' your single pony pic! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
OMG Rudy had nuthing on you...It may even be thicker now. I noticed my hair has gotten a lot thicker since I was younger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone used to call me 'Rudy' when I was younger!

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love her hair too...especially that pic where she has the two ponytails in the back! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Such a cute pic

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! You wouldn't catch me wearing those ponytails out in public though! Everyone already thinks that I'm still in high school and I still haven't gotten over people calling me 'Pippi Longstocking".

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
great progress blueflower. How often do you trim?? just curious

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmmm...not enough! I had a trim in July and I gave myself a trim last Sunday. I try to keep my hair trimmed every three months, but sometimes I forget. I do dust my ends once a month though. Thank you for the compliments! :O)

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am especially lovin' your single pony pic! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! I hope it's even longer the next time I straighten it.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Wooooooooooow!! I've never seen this album before. Blueflower, your hair is AMAZING!!!!! Post your regimen, please!!!!!

Simply gorgeous /images/graemlins/clap.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't have one! Last night I conditioner washed my hair, added some avocado butter, put it in a ponytail and banded the length, put a scarf on, and went to bed. This morning I got up and took the rubber bands off the length and made the ponytail looser. Since I didn't use an gel, my curls don't have much definition and there is major shrinkage. But tomorrow I'm going to shampoo and DC my hair. That's basically all I do.

That remeinds me, I have to post pictures of what my hair looks like on a *regular* day because all of you have just seen pictures of my hair when it was done.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
woah, i love her hair! talk about someone who should be feature of the month!

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad there aren't any blushing emoticons! Thank you! :O)

NGC

Blueflower,

Your hair is gorgeous! I love viewing your album /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Blue,

How often do you wash your hair? How long does it take you to detangle?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wash my hair with shampoo once a week and 2-4 times a week I conditioner wash. It doesn't take me long to detangle, probably 5 minutes. However, if I start to get lazy about combing the conditioner through my hair or if slap my hair into any old style without combing it first, then I get mad tangles and it takes longer to detangle. The past few days my hair hasn't been shedding as much as it was back in September, so I guess it was seasonal shedding after all.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone tell you your hair is THICK?!? /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ALL THE TIME! Ever since I've been little everyone has told me that. I had a cousin who would say, "Let me have some of that hair!" Whenever I go to the hair salon the stylists look excited to do my hair, but after a while that enthusiasm is gone because it's tiring. I've had some stylist in the past do sloppy jobs on my hair. At least they get paid and they don't have to do it everyday.

Chichi

I have always admired blue_flower's hair. Blue your hair is gawww-geous!

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif