Calling Relaxed PJs: Philosophy Shear Splendor for Hair

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I was surfing the Sephora website and saw the Philosophy products for chemically treated hair that looked interesting. I like a lot of the Philosophy line. They might be expensive by other people's standards, but I would try it! Anyone here try any of these and if so, how did they perform? Please post your hair type if you have comments.
Thanks in advance for your attention!

Shear Splendor Age-Defying Hair "Marinating" Oil for Chemically Treated, Chronically Dry Hair
Philosophy delivers a revolutionary, results-driven Shear Splendor Restorative Weekly Hair Marinade formula that makes it easier than ever to restore dry, damaged, chemically-treated hair.

To use: Product should be applied to unwashed, dry hair. Apply a palm-sized amount to your hair and work it in from ends to the scalp in a massaging motion. Can be used for 20 minutes, or overnight, for miraculous results. Follow with Shear Splendor Daily Shampoo and Daily Conditioning Hair Mask. Best used on a weekly basis.

Shear Splendor Anti-Aging Bio-Peptide Conditioner for Chemically Treated, Chronically Dry Hair
A good hair day begins with the right conditioning. Shear Splendor infuses your hair with just the right amount of moisture for a shiny and radiant finish, and protects against the harsh realities of heated styling and chemical hair treatments. This everyday conditioner is specially formulated for chemically treated hair
7.5 oz:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Soy Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phytantriol, Tocotrienol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fragrance, Butylenes Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140).