Can I say that Mane N' Tail is the Greatest?

Mochalolita

Can I say that Mane N\' Tail is the Greatest?

In keeping with my return to old school hair care (rollersets, Sulfur 8, once a week washing), I re-introduced myself to Mane N'Tail (thanks TammieMatthews!). I washed, conditions with MNT tonight, and rollerset with a little Mango Butter and Hemp Oil. That's it. Nothing else fancy...but my hair came out like a DREAM! Soft, totally manageable, I can't keep my hands out of it (which is why my curls are good and mushed right now) This shampoo and conditioner combo will definitely be a staple in my simplified regimen from now on. I may throw in a deep conditioner every now and then around touch-up time, but for a regular...this will be it!

Hugs,
Crys

Re: Can I say that Mane N\' Tail is the Greatest?

I remember using this stuff when I was in high school. I had great results with it myself,especially after a wash,I would condition my hair with the Mane and Tail, then blowdry. It really helped with the straightening process.

[ QUOTE ]
Mochalolita said:
In keeping with my return to old school hair care (rollersets, Sulfur 8, once a week washing), I re-introduced myself to Mane N'Tail (thanks TammieMatthews!). I washed, conditions with MNT tonight, and rollerset with a little Mango Butter and Hemp Oil. That's it. Nothing else fancy...but my hair came out like a DREAM! Soft, totally manageable, I can't keep my hands out of it (which is why my curls are good and mushed right now) This shampoo and conditioner combo will definitely be a staple in my simplified regimen from now on. I may throw in a deep conditioner every now and then around touch-up time, but for a regular...this will be it!

Hugs,
Crys

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so glad your hair turned out so great. I'm still using it myself,and still getting the same great results. I also used it last night on my daughter's hair and it turned out wonderfully as well. I WILL be returing back to my local BS for more of this product.

You ladies are so incredibly psychic! I was at my mother's house this weekend and saw that she had a huge bottle of the MnT conditioner. I read the back of the bottle and wondered why I had stopped using it back in the days. I thought that perhaps my results were less than stellar or perhaps it was that I did NOT know about hair care and would jump from product to product looking for the miracle in a bottle. I will keep checking in with you ladies to see whether you continue to get good results. If the reviews continue to be impressive, I may be for forced to break down and buy my own bottle. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

candycane

I have TOTALLY made the switch!!! I've been on the M&T bandwagon since Tammie posted that thread.
THANKS TAMMIEMATTHEWS! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

If anyone hasn't already posted it, the 32oz bottles are on sale this week at Walgreens buy one get one free.

what kind are you all using, the regular type or the new deep moisturizing formula?

Back