The Official Mane 'N Tail Users Club

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I want to start back using Mnt. Whwn I was relaxed it was my everything lol. I used the conditioner as a cowash, dc, detangler and leave in. Im going to pick up a bottle this week and see how my natural hair likes it

Michelle1971

I want to start back using Mnt. Whwn I was relaxed it was my everything lol. I used the conditioner as a cowash, dc, detangler and leave in. Im going to pick up a bottle this week and see how my natural hair likes it

Get out of my head :lol:
I was thinking the exact same thing. I luved mane n' tail when I was relaxed a looong time ago. I just started back to using it today as a weekly cowash. I think that I need a little more protein. I hope this will do it for my natural hair:yep:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I picked up a huge bottle of mane n tail condish today. I used it after my creme of nature argan oil shampoo. My hair feels strong, but I had some serious tangles today. Last week when I used vo5 I didnt experience tangles. I gotta figure out if the mnt is to blame. Maybe I get enough protein already...

candie19

I just started back using mane n tail deep conditioner. I was thinking back when my hair was the longest and thickest- I was using mnt conditioner alternating w/ Keracare Humecto each wash for moisture.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I cowashed my daughters hair with mnt yesterday. It had a lot of slip and her hair feels stronger. I just have to stay on top of her moisture so that she doesn't get protein overload.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
*bump* :look:
I recently started using the original shampoo and I lovvvvvve the scent. It is stripping but I like a shampoo that really cleans well. I also bought the moisturizing version and it is not as stripping but doesn't smell as nice.
I'm hooked on Mane n Tail shampoos for now. I'm pissed that the original conditioner has parabens.:ohwell:
I'd use it just for the scent if it smells like the original shampoo.