can your hair grow with braids???

prettygirlatl

hello all!!
please respond if you think you can help me. i am in the process of growing my hair out longer. it is currently to the nape of my neck. i am seeing some breakage so decided to lay off the blow drying...thanks to the advice of many of the ladies in the forum. i plan to pre-poo with olive oil, shampoo with biolage, deep conditition with biiolage, then apply the leave in conditioner every seven days for the next two weeks. After that, i will be applying cornrows. i plan to keep the same regimen while the braids are in. please, please, please....let me know if this is a good or bad idea. crown glory technique women: your input is definately welcome!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol:

I think it is a great idea. Once your hair is in braids, you will be able to take your mind off your hair for a while. Also, I tend to pay more attention to moisturizing and washing my hair when its in braids. Also, try thinking about incorporating some vitamins(biotin, silica, etc.) or topicals(mtg, wild growth oil, etc.). hth!!

Back