Cantu Grow Strong Strenthening Treatment

taylokc

What do y'all think about Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment. Im trying to keep my hair moisturized during these winter months and the back of my hair had to be clipped. :sad: What do yall think of this product?

achangedlife

I tried it and loved it. Can't remember why I stopped buying it, I think I'm gonna get another bottle. It worked best for me with heat. When I applied it and hot curled my ends were always soft and moisturized.

The leave-in was really nice on my daughters hair but after a few days of using it I was getting this black, waxy residue on my fingers while taking her plats down. I also tried the hair lotion, I didn't like that one as much.

God's Anointed

I used to use this back in the day to airdry my hair and it was great! My hair was always soft but moisturized. Watch out though because this product is kinda heavy so I would suggest using this when you are a couple weeks post relaxer. Overall, this was a great product and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm trying to use up the other 100 bottles of stuff in my closet, I would jump back on this!

phyl73

I've not tried this, but have tried the Leave-In conditioner. I love this stuff. I'm only wearing protective styles right now and it keeps my hair moisturized. I love the smell and the thickness of it. I will have to try this one soon.:yep:

divya

I was about to start a thread about the Cantu line...probably still will. I love all of it...