Carols Daughter owner on the today show

jamaicanadian

I was just watching the today show and they featured the owner of Carols Daughter. It was about the challenges and rewards of being an entrepeneur. Appartently they interviewed her at her home surrounded by Carols daughter products. They even filmed her making products at the end.

P.S they said that shes opening a store Harlem and somewhere else soon ,I can't remember.

I wish I had the recipe for the hair butter and milk though

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
moisture_maiden said:
I wish I had the recipe for the hair butter and milk though

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't lying! I like SOMM, but her shipping costs are ridiculous!

Keen

The other store will be in D.C and she has plans for 5 more in the future. Can't remember where those will be. I know Chicago was mentioned

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Does anyone know the location of the store in Chicago is? I'm dying to try some of her products but the shipping price is crazy high. True she has to ship it that way so that the product wouldn't spoil.

L

ladybug

Well CD products are sold at a spot in Harlem called Turning Heads on 120th and Lenox...and they have everything

SilkyandSmooth

She's opening a store in Harlem?? Alright! I don't care for her hair products, but I love her body sprays and oils, particularly the Almond Cookie and Baby Soft ones.

DSTcutie

Does anyone know if her store is till open across the street from my old HS, Brooklyn Tech??
Are her hair products just for naturals...or will my relaxed hair also benefit??
TIA

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
ladybug said:
Well CD products are sold at a spot in Harlem called Turning Heads on 120th and Lenox...and they have everything

[/ QUOTE ]

how are the prices???????

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
DSTcutie said:
Does anyone know if her store is till open across the street from my old HS, Brooklyn Tech??
Are her hair products just for naturals...or will my relaxed hair also benefit??
TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

The products worked well on my relaxed hair as well.

Divastate

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
i LOVE her products..glad i can find them here in atl at the cranky princess...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! Love being able to just walk in and buy her products whenever I feel like it(plus the owner of the Cranky Princess has gorgeous hair herself). I've actually never ordered online before- either I bought the products while visiting NYC or made friends/family pick it up for me. I wish I had known she was going to be on the show- I wonder if they'll have a clip of it online.

loverofnaps71

Ms. K: where did you get your CD products? Did you just order them, or is there somewhere in the D.C. area where you can purchase them? The only place I know is this BSS on Central Ave.

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
loverofnaps71 said:
Ms. K: where did you get your CD products? Did you just order them, or is there somewhere in the D.C. area where you can purchase them? The only place I know is this BSS on Central Ave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to order them online.

calbear

[ QUOTE ]
Divastate said:
[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
i LOVE her products..glad i can find them here in atl at the cranky princess...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! Love being able to just walk in and buy her products whenever I feel like it(

[/ QUOTE ]

ME TOO! I found her products at a salon literally three blocks from my house and I am really happy.