Carolyn Gray's oil spray!

marabou1

Carolyn Gray\'s oil spray!

Did any of you get the email that Healthier Hair in a Bottle is now available at her sight?

The details about the new spray is very informative. Her sight lists all the ingredients and what they are all good for. She also has a new pic.

Has anyone been using her sample that she sent?

I'm embarrased to admit that I haven't because I've been using my own oil and I have too many products. I will make it a point to try it soon.

kisz4tj

Re: Carolyn Gray\'s oil spray!

Hi I did receive a sample, in fact I requested it way after that cut off date and she still sent it which I thought was very nice of her, I've been using it for about a week, I think it's good but I'm not
yet, I will buy it to support her and to try it on a more long term basis. I use it primarily on my ends and my hairline.

G

*An All-Natural, Moisturizing Oil Spray that contains over 10 different oils such as coconut, sesame, jojoba, avocado, apricot kernel, rosemary, and ylang ylang. It Revitalizes & Softens, Adds Fullness & Bounce, Promotes Hair Growth & More!*

This sounds so good, I'm gonna have to try it, perhaps next month, I spent $36 at Sally's yesterday, I really gotta stop...

I love the way she keeps her website up to date.

Lee

I purchased a bottle of HHIAB from her website on Monday. I didn't receive it yet, however, I'm anxious. I'm currently using WGO and I love that. The PJ in me couldn't resist. I'll keep you ladies posted on how my hair likes it.