Healthy Hair in a bottle by Carolyn Gray--Yay/Nay?

Crystalicequeen123

What do you ladies think about author Carolyn Gray's own hair oil invention "Healthier Hair In a Bottle"? I went through the archives and only found a few threads about it.

I just bought her book "The Black Woman's Guide to Healthier Hair" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...002-7549048-9989603?n=507846&s=books&v=glance
(it's a GREAT book by the way!) and she continuously mentions this "Healthier Hair in a Bottle" in her book that she came up with that supposedly contains all-natural oils, and people have raved about it on her site.

I'm such a product junkie, but she has seemed to have so much success with this oil that I'm contemplating on buying it myself! I just want to know if any of you ladies have had good results from this oil.

Thanks!

Allandra

I remember when Carolyn was giving out free samples of this (right before she started selling it - since she wanted feedback on it). I was able to get a sample to test it out. It was a very nice size sample, and it smelled good (also made my hair shine and look good). I didn't use all of it because I gave it to a relative that really wanted it. IMO, it's a good product.