Carrot Juice, How did you benefit?

Alright, so I started drinking carrot juice (1/2 cup) on Friday. I gotta say, I feel really healthy about it, but I dont really know what to expect.

Am I suppose to get faster growth, healthier looking hair or thicker hair? Or all of the above?

Anybody else drinking carrot juice? And what kind of affects have you seen?

Alright, so I started drinking carrot juice (1/2 cup) on Friday. I gotta say, I feel really healthy about it, but I dont really know what to expect.

Am I suppose to get faster growth, healthier looking hair or thicker hair? Or all of the above?

Drinking just 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of 100% carrot juice keeps my hair healthy and thick. It contains almost all of the vitamins we need, including B5 (pantothenic acid) which thickens the hair. :)

I eat carrots everyday. I don't really see and increase in growth but I do see a difference in the overall health of my hair...

Thanks for posting you guys.

I think I will continue drinking and eating carrots :yep:, the juice is expensive but hey who knows I could even be fighting off cancer :grin:

I see a difference in my skin when I drink carrot juice. Its soft, supplle and glowing:grin:
Many ladies here have reported glowing and smoother complexion after drinking carrot juice daily. It works quickly too.

I noticed the effect on my hair only after a few days. Drinking just 2 ounces each day does not cost much at all. The best way is to juice your own carrots. :)

Many ladies here have reported glowing and smoother complexion after drinking carrot juice daily. It works quickly too.

I noticed the effect on my hair only after a few days. Drinking just 2 ounces each day does not cost much at all. The best way is to juice your own carrots. :)

Yes after a week or so I noticed the difference in my skin:yep: Juicing your carrots is the best way. I usually see the bottled ones in the store but I rather make my own, just carrots and water. I dont like all that extra stuff, like my best friend can't drink it without adding sweet milk and nutmeg :nono:. Buy em , Juice em, Drink em :lick:

Back