WHAT CARROT JUICE ARE YOU DRINKING?

Wolftrap

I know some of you are on that carrot juice challenge. What carrot juice are you drinking? Do you just buy it already in a bottle from the store like a snapple or something? I think I saw a Mistic carrot juice. Or are you guys actually juicing carrots in a juicer? Also do you like the taste? Or do you mix it with something else to kill the taste. I want to try this but carrot juice does not sound tasty to me.

AllAboutTheHair

I have had Bolthouse Farms (in the fresh produce section of Super Target) and Hollywood Carrot Juice in the can. I like BF better.

Tracy

Most people who do it are juiciing I'm pretty sure. They extract the carrot juice from fresh carrots with an electric juicer.

HTH

Leslie_C

yeah Ive been thinking of getting a juicer bc I dont like veggies much but if I could juice them and make combos that are sort of sweet, I could get more veggies in that way. Ive read juicing is SOOO healthy, prevents cancer, increases energy,all kinds of stuff.

I think the carrot juice u buy is the same thing u would get from a juicer, except juicing would be cheaper in the long run....but I dont know how much it costs for the kind u buy.

caligirl2385

i purchase the odwalla carrot juice from the produce section in the supermarket. i don't particularly like carrots but this juice is not so bad to me. i tried the naked brand as well and did not like it.

Wolftrap

I would think the differnce in juicing and the carrot juice in the bottle is sugar. Don't the bottled ones have sugar in them unless you get it from a organic store or something. I think the one from the juicer would not taste as good but there are so many on this challenge someone has to tell me what they are drinking.