Caruso Users, what do you do.....

cheri_flava74

you put on your hair to hold the curls? I love my CARUSO since I have finally learned how to use it. I use it everyday and my hair is curly when I take the rollers out but by the time I get to work they have fallen a little. Although my hair still look nice I would like my curls to stay. Help a sista out. Also will the caruso keep my hair healthy since I am not using direct heat? My hair touching my shoulders and I want to grow it longer (of course).

cheri_flava74 said:
you put on your hair to hold the curls? I love my CARUSO since I have finally learned how to use it. I use it everyday and my hair is curly when I take the rollers out but by the time I get to work they have fallen a little. Although my hair still look nice I would like my curls to stay. Help a sista out. Also will the caruso keep my hair healthy since I am not using direct heat? My hair touching my shoulders and I want to grow it longer (of course).

Some people put a little setting lotion in the water in the steamer. Are you using end papers? These might help...maybe your ends need a little trim.

I also heard that a little setting lotion in the water will help or apply setting lotion to your dry hair before using the caruso rollers will give more hold. Since you use your rollers every day, I would be careful not to get build up.

I only use mine on freshly shampooed hair.

I don't use any extra product on my hair when using Carusos. End papers are very helpful though. If you want to, you can make tighter curls by increasing the tension of the hair on the roller. These curls will last longer.

Back