CE Xpress Soy Relaxer

JamericanGurl

I was in Walmart today and I found a line of product call CEXpress. I'm suspecting it's a lower cost Carol's Daughter Product?

I noticed that they have a Soy relaxer for people that want versatility between curly and straight. They also had a whole line of maintenance products.

I wanted to snap a pic but you know how Walmart gets down:look: Been searching the web and I can't find any info. :nono:

Has anyone else seen this line?

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I was in Walmart today and I found a line of product call CEXpress. I'm suspecting it's a lower cost Carol's Daughter Product?

I noticed that they have a Soy relaxer for people that want versatility between curly and straight. They also had a whole line of maintenance products.

I wanted to snap a pic but you know how Walmart gets down:look: Been searching the web and I can't find any info. :nono:

Has anyone else seen this line?

You realize you are de debil, right? I'm off to Wal-mart! :lachen: Well, on second thought, I can't seem to google it properly. Any other infor about it? Who makes it?

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Thanks for the link. I'm using Mozillafoxwire/google and I can't search like I used to be able to do...could find anything. Don't they know what kind of stress they've put me through? lol And no, they didn't, have the nerve to use "Carol's" anything in the description. :ohwell:

PinkAngel

Thanks for the link. I'm using Mozillafoxwire/google and I can't search like I used to be able to do...could find anything. Don't they know what kind of stress they've put me through? lol And no, they didn't, have the nerve to use "Carol's" anything in the description. :ohwell:

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Lucky's Mom

Interesting - all the same colors as CD..............

But the website has noooo information!!! :nono:

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Interesting - all the same colors as CD..............

But the website has noooo information!!! :nono:

Sketchy. Yet another Black business that doesn't realize it's customer base likes to research it's products just like white people do???? Why have a website that doesn't feature individual product information? And I know I've seen this product someplace, maybe not Walmart as I don't frequent that place.

khrystyle

They even call themselves Carol Express. I really wish they had more information. I had to search through the pages just to find the list of products they have. It is under fragrances by the way.

vkb247

This website has a whole lot of crap on it:

Each of the products in the ceXpress all-natural collection represents a soulfully sumptuous experience designed to meet not only your physical needs but your cultural needs :perplexed:

Shea Chemical Straightener: Free of any animal byproducts, this all-natural relaxer :nono: straightens hair while conditioning it with an assortment of organic ingredients, rich with Shea Butter. No harsh smell, No animal by-products, No Damage.

Soy Straightening System: Using the gentle properties of soybeans, this natural soy straightening system is designed to make the hair more manageable while keeping more of your natural hair texture. For those who desire wavy hair today with the ability to straighten it out tomorrow, Soy Straightening System is for you.

This bogusness is enough for me not to buy

Lucky's Mom

They even call themselves Carol Express. I really wish they had more information. I had to search through the pages just to find the list of products they have. It is under fragrances by the way.

Wha??????????:perplexed:nono::nono::nono: Terrible. With all the names out there - why Bite? :eat:

Under the Fragrances??? If I have to do too much searching - I leave the pg....

Another Hoody Business.:sad:

Lucky's Mom

More over - Something does not seem right in the overall language used on the site......:look:

How much you wanna bet - it is NOT a Black owned business???????????

:ohwell:

Each of the products in the ceXpress all-natural collection represents a soulfully sumptuous experience designed to meet not only your physical needs but your cultural needs :perplexed:

Shea Chemical Straightener: Free of any animal byproducts, this all-natural relaxer :nono: straightens hair while conditioning it with an assortment of organic ingredients, rich with Shea Butter. No harsh smell, No animal by-products, No Damage.

Soy Straightening System: Using the gentle properties of soybeans, this natural soy straightening system is designed to make the hair more manageable while keeping more of your natural hair texture. For those who desire wavy hair today with the ability to straighten it out tomorrow, Soy Straightening System is for you.

vkb247

Some more gems of wisdom:

CeXpress was designed especially to meet and exceed the physiological needs of the African American community. :lachen:

And with a special formulation originally crafted by black women :look:, we recognize firsthand the unique challenges that black women face in preserving their hair and skin. So we know that you need a product that was designed especially for you.

Caught in the rain? Don't worry. Ashy elbows? Not a problem. Whether it's an attack of frizzy hair, getting your kitchen under control or a bout with ashy skin, we've got you covered. Trust us, we've been there. :spinning:

Lucky's Mom

UH.... Yea....:look: Exactly...............

If they were SUED and had to pull it out of CVS - Then The products might even be dangerous....

I smell an Asian RAT.:perplexed

Some more gems of wisdom:

CeXpress was designed especially to meet and exceed the physiological needs of the African American community. :lachen:

And with a special formulation originally crafted by black women :look:, we recognize firsthand the unique challenges that black women face in preserving their hair and skin. So we know that you need a product that was designed especially for you.

Caught in the rain? Don't worry. Ashy elbows? Not a problem. Whether it's an attack of frizzy hair, getting your kitchen under control or a bout with ashy skin, we've got you covered. Trust us, we've been there. :spinning:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

Hahaha. I read that twice and I also was like :perplexed. Haha. They gonna put a feather on the bottle or something? Give a side of pidgeon peas and rice? Oh, I get it. That cultural need fulfilling they are talking about is the bs of leaving out product information and sketchy contact info. Why not have a contact form?

khrystyle

UH.... Yea....:look: Exactly...............

If they were SUED and had to pull it out of CVS - Then The products might even be dangerous....

I smell an Asian RAT.:perplexed

It looks like they had to pull it off the shelves under the name of Carol's Express and they came back under ceXpress. The name on the suit definitely sounds like a black woman.

Lucky's Mom

It looks like they had to pull it off the shelves under the name of Carol's Express and they came back under ceXpress. The name on the suit definitely sounds like a black woman.

Oh.... I did not read the whole article.... However - I still don't think a Black woman would go there......Just my thought. Maybe She was the one who jumped in - but had someone else write text for her.

Who knows..... I don't even like CD products( actually - I hate them :barf: - So it is highly unlikely I would ever buy a copy cat of it..........

JamericanGurl

Okay I'm on my iPhone and can't cut and paste. Would anyone with pc mind going to ny.gov and go to the business section and look up their incorporation papers.

They must if resolved this issue because Walmart is had as heck to gain placement. Also it may be Asian owned. Because last year I had a client that passed on a deal with Walmart because the profit margin for him was gonna be like .60 per item. But then on the other hand it could be a white company that can mass produce? I dunno?

JamericanGurl

Brick Wall

NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Entity Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selected Entity Name: CAROL'S EXPRESS LLC

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: CAROL'S EXPRESS LLC
Initial DOS Filing Date: MAY 09, 2008
County: NEW YORK
Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)
CAROL'S EXPRESS
ONE PENN PLAZA
250 WEST 34TH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10119
Registered Agent
NONE