Ceramic Flat Irons

rayne

Are some ceramic irons better than others? Sally's has one by Curlmaster that is on sale for $24. It looks something like this but it has removable teeth:

Curlmaster Ceramic Flat Iron

From what I read in your posts about ceramic irons, $24 is a steal!! So, should I get this iron or just stick with the Jilbere irons that you ladies love?

Allandra

I'm sure this one works just as good as the Jilbere (since it's also ceramic). However, the styles are a little different. If you do purchase it from Sally, and you aren't satisfied, you can return it within 90 days as long as you have a receipt. The Jilbere ceramic flat iron that I have is pretty easy to use. I'll bump up the post (which includes the picture) of the one I have. HTH.

auntybe

Rayne,

I tried my ceramic flat iron on a very small sction of my hair and my electric one on another piece of hair and I have decided that I LOVE my ceramic iron. I purchased it this week.

I am currently not relaxing my hair and I am wearing a weave. But I have never gotten my hair that straight without a pressing comb. I looked at the Curlmaster in Sally's but I went with the Jilbere(sp?). I lot of the ladies on the board have recommended it. I got the small one with out teeth. HTH

rayne

Decisions, decisions, decisions /images/graemlins/confused.gif I think I'm going to go with the Jilbere since it you can change the heat setting on it. Thanks for the input ladies!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif Ok, hold up!! I just saw that the Curlmaster has controlled heat settings and it heats up in 90 seconds!! So, i'm going to go with that one instead. What can I say...I'm impatient /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

G

I'm going out today and getting the Jilbere ceramic iron too. My husband just gave me the money to get one. I'm so excited!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Sallys has coupons where you can get free stuff with the purchase of one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif