Cheap Silk Scarves

iNicola

Hi ladies,

I found a website that sells silk scarves for $9.95 (plus $2.45 shipping in the US). I made my order on the 15th and got it today :yep: ...mind you, the items were shipped from Pasadena, CA and I live in South Florida so that was super fast with first class mail. If you don't like the scarves, they offer a full refund minus shipping of course. Link http://www.surprisesilk.com/products/Silk-Womens-Scarves_81677/?page1

I got these two scarves

iNicola

Also....check out using Google, if you pay through Paypal you will be charged tax. I didn't bother emailing them to find out why that was. Customer service is great as well. The red scarves was sold out and I called the company. The man I spoke to did an inventory check and said he has the item in stock and would update the website. I was able to order it after a few mintes

iNicola

Girl you trying to make me spend some money. Thank you for the site. Going to take a look:look:.
I'm making me spend more money as well. I like these so much that I'm going to order a couple more. Too bad the other one I wanted was sold out.