PIBBS DEAL...FINAL WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezy807

What are PIBBS? :ohwell:
My baby, girl!

wheezy807

So it's a standing blowdryer. Can you give me the full name so I can look this up over the net? Is they dryer specifically for long hair types? Because right now I am using a Carel bonnet blowdryer?
Pibbs 514. It's for ALL hair types as far as i know and it's a professional hair dryer.

onyxdreams

THank you VSLady and Tenjoy for putting this deal together. I took advantage of this deal during my lurking days:grin:. Between this thread and the ovation thread you guys pushed me forward and i joined to say
THANK YOU:grouphug3:I love my Pibbs514(Nairobi)

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Is the deal still good??? I need a pibbs badly!!!!!! :wallbash: I can't freaking believe I didnt buy one earlier!!!! :wallbash:

:imsorry: This deal is finished.

You may want to respond to gymfreak's thread she is taking a poll to see how many people are interested in purchasing Pibbs for new deal. :bounceline:

ttlayli

:imsorry: This deal is finished.

You may want to respond to gymfreak's thread she is taking a poll to see how many people are interested in purchasing Pibbs for new deal. :bounceline:

:cry3:Arrhhhhhhgggg!!!! I have only myself to blame!!!!! :wallbash:

Now off to check out gymfreak's thread!!!! :auto:

bronxshorty04

Is anyone else still waiting to receive a visor or any other broken piece...receipt, warranty...? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one...:perplexed

Status
Not open for further replies.