Check out my friends 4A Waist Length Natuarl hair!

H

honey_jammz82

I posted it in my album...click on Lauriel. The most recent one is in 2002, her hair is now about 2 in from waist.
I am trying to get her to join the forum, but she has no real regamine(sp?). She takes no vitamins, but she does deep condition her hair, and she gets her hair pressed every 45-60 days. She is my inspiration for going natural.

jainygirl

super cute family
the girls are so grown
very, very cute

DragonPearl

Her hair looks great. I have a few questions.
You say she presses her hair every 45-60 days. How does she styles her hair when it is not pressed, that is, when it's in its natural nappy state? Braids, twists, ponytails, buns?
And can you give more into details about her deep conditioning, ie products, timing etc...
My inquiring mind wants to know.

H

honey_jammz82

She wears her hair in a bun, braid or ponytail a lot. She does not wash her hair frequently, around every 2-2.5 weeks. When her hair is in it's natural state she wears it in a ponytail with aloe vera gel. She washes with Suave, and uses Parenvu deep conditioner. She also uses blue magic coconut grease for pressing and moisture. Her routine is very simple, and to be honest her products are not that good to me, but I think the key to her hair growth is leaving her hair alone, not too much heat, and moisture..even if it is grease.

offthechainliz

Your friends hair is very beautiful!!!
so is yours!

blue magic really isn't that bad. I use it also but just not on the whole length of my hair.
a lot of people seem to think all pomades are bad but I think it's the way you use it that my make it "bad."

OnceUponAtime

Re: Check out my friends 4A Waist Length Natuarl h

All of your albums are nice. The bigen in your hair looks fabulous. Your friend and your cousin have such nice hair and length. Again, all your albums are nice (cute family too!).

H

honey_jammz82

OnceUponATime-thank you soo much, that is sweet to say.
sabie19-Yes, she has had long hair since childhood, it just keeps growing, her hair is now longer than the pics I have posted, they are 1-3 years old.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I can't see,when I clicked on each album,an error came up. The same thing happened with Irristible's album-yahoo is tripping,join fotki.

H

honey_jammz82

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
I can't see,when I clicked on each album,an error came up. The same thing happened with Irristible's album-yahoo is tripping,join fotki.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I know yahoo sux...I am going to check into fotki or picturetrail.

kasey

Wow, The two of you have great looking hair. --kc

Nyambura

surfer girl
[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
All of you all's hair looks great, your's, your friend's, and your family member's! :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

DragonPearl

Thank you Honey_Jamm for the info on her hair regimen. Leaving your hair alone, not too much heat and using some grease, that sounds good to me!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Lauriel's hair is pretty & so is YOURS! And girl you are one gorgeous lady. Is your hair hi-lited? I love the color in your last picture