Check out this Hemp Creme I got from Wally World!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I was inspired by the Vaseline Intensive Care thread to check the ingredients of different lotions. I found this one in Wal-Mart and the ingredients are impressive for a cheap lotion. I'm gonna attempt to type them out since I can't find them online.

Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Green Tea Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Liquid Caramel, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

It seems to moisturize and soften very well and it smells great. I couldn't stop touching my braid-out the other day when I used it......it felt sooooo soft. I'm guessing it's because glycerin is so high up on the list, and the coconut oil in ir really gives the hair a nice shine. The consistency is so rich and creamy. I have the Vanilla Spice one.......

(Couldn't find a pic of the Vanilla one.)

Nice & Wavy

I was inspired by the Vaseline Intensive Care thread to check the ingredients of different lotions. I found this one in Wal-Mart and the ingredients are impressive for a cheap lotion. I'm gonna attempt to type them out since I can't find them online.

Water, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Green Tea Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Liquid Caramel, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

It seems to moisturize and soften very well and it smells great. I couldn't stop touching my braid-out the other day when I used it......it felt sooooo soft. I'm guessing it's because glycerin is so high up on the list, and the coconut oil in ir really gives the hair a nice shine. The consistency is so rich and creamy. I have the Vanilla Spice one.......

(Couldn't find a pic of the Vanilla one.)

First of all...you know you startin' stuff, right Poka????:lachen:Now, I'm going to have to go out and buy something else....:blush:

Second....ummmm, your hair is soooooo awesome in your Pikistrip....I love it!!!! That ponytail in the last pic is where I can't wait to be!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
First of all...you know you startin' stuff, right Poka????:lachen:Now, I'm going to have to go out and buy something else....:blush:

Second....ummmm, your hair is soooooo awesome in your Pikistrip....I love it!!!! That ponytail in the last pic is where I can't wait to be!!!
Thanks girl.

I know, I'm just paying you guys back for everything yall started:lachen:.

CenteredGirl

Yep, it's a body lotion so check in the cosmetics section.

I think the scents are Mint Zing, Cherry Chocolate, Cranberry, and Vanilla Spice....:lick:.

WHATT??? In the body lotion section.? OMG, new ground to cover (scary for my pj habits). You are some freaking creative no wonder your hair is off the charts.

CG leaves work to run to Walmart.:yep:

Lucky's Mom

Good Stuff Poka!!!
Another good find...........................

Burts Bees Honey & Orange Wax Body lotion.....
Been using for a few months now.

A total KEEPER.
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: