Chelz did WHAT?! BC after 18-19 month transition, APL natural! Hair Type??...WILD!!!

JuiceMobsta

Soooooooooooo, I did the BC just short of 19 months post (Dec. 29th/30th). It appears that my nape is just scraping APL after a slight trim :grin: I have NO idea what my hair type is anymore, was thinking 3c/4a a while ago but now who knows??? Oh and my natural hair color? Its all over the place...brown, red, blonde, ALL THAT in one head :lachen: Of course I had to put some pitchas, I know how yall roll:lol:

Balls of Relaxed hair :rolleyes:

Stretched hair from the nape, side, and front

Texture shot?

Dry hair...Shrinkage!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Tried to do an afro puff using my hand...

Air Dried Monster Fro!! :lachen: :afro:

Dark Snapshot from above

Randomly stretching, curly ends:grin:

Two Strand Twists Anyone?(they didnt want to stay)(

ORS Lock And Twist Gel

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

cutenss

Re: Chelz did WHAT?! BC after 18-19 month transition, APL natural! Hair Type??...WILD

:yep: Pretty hair :yep:

4bslbound

Re: Chelz did WHAT?! BC after 18-19 month transition, APL natural! Hair Type??...WILD

very nice hair

KurlyNinja

:drool: I LOVE your hair!

davisbr88

I. LOVE. your. hair.
I've been anxiously awaiting your BC.
It was SO worth the wait!
Congrats, lady!

jerseygurl

Not a new member

CONGRATULATIONS CHELZ! Your hair has really grown and your coils are beautiful.

NaturalBoss

I was thinking you were already natural because I don't think I ever saw any pics of your hair....
I love your twists! ORS Loc & Twist Gel is the bomb!

Petiteness

Love it! those twists are hot:drool:

DivaD04

Get it Gurl!!!!!! Whoot whoot!!!!

keepithealthy

pretty hair! That's your natural hair color! very pretty :yep:

dream13

Pretty hair!

*CherryPie*

Chelz girl, you have some beautiful hair!

......and yeah, you are still in the 3's.

Lynnerie

Gorgeous hair Chelz! Congrats!

ChemistryGirl

Your hair is gorgeous! You got a lot of growth in 18 months. Congrats :clap:

Sianna

Go Chelz!!! Woot, woot, wooooot!!! :clap::clap::bouncegre:woot::woot::bouncegre :dance7: :weird::weird::bouncy:

Your hair looks fantastic! I love them twists! :grin:

An_gell

Beautiful hair! Love the texture and color!

GaiasDaughter24

Congrats!!! Your texture is beautiful and the color is TDF!!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! Congrats!

choctaw

JuiceMobstaChelz

Congratulations on your BC! Now you can really let your

BlaqBella

Congratulations Chelz! Your hair is Gorgeous! I love your color too..and the definition is amazing. Do you have a set regimen?

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

your hair is sick! major nausea here sis!!! gorgeous grass going on

but ummmmmmmmm, ummma need you to part to reveal your scalp at a 45degree angle in the left, back corner

Last edited:

dr.j

:congrats: Chelz! Beautiful!

My Friend

Chelz! Girl I knew you had beautiful hair:yep: love your curls :lick:Did the juice contribute to all that retention? Your bc length is where I'm trying to get too:look:

Platinum

Congratulations on your BC, Chelz! Your hair is pretty!:dance7:

Mz.MoMo5235

great bc!!!! good job homie!!!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey

Pretty hair. Your hair color is BEAUTIFUL!

ckisland

I love your hair!! Oh my goodness it's so pretty :blush:. You seem to be having so much fun with your fro :grin:. Congrats!!