Chelz did WHAT?! BC after 18-19 month transition, APL natural! Hair Type??...WILD!!!

africanqueen456

Re: Chelz did WHAT?! BC after 18-19 month transition, APL natural! Hair Type??...WILD

The crown area is shoulder length :yep: When do u plan on doing the bc? :eyebrows2

When my crown reaches shoulder lmao!...I had a feeling you would say shoulder length.Do you believe you have a faster growth rate?
Anyways thank you for your help .Please take pics of your styles and post them:lick:...*always itching to see sum xxx*

Missigirl

Re: Chelz did WHAT?! BC after 18-19 month transition, APL natural! Hair Type??...WILD

Very pretty.....love the color......

JuiceMobsta

When my crown reaches shoulder lmao!...I had a feeling you would say shoulder length.Do you believe you have a faster growth rate?
Anyways thank you for your help .Please take pics of your styles and post them:lick:...*always itching to see sum xxx*

No Prob! And nooo I dont really think I have a fast growth rate:nono: But my diet is usually pretty sketchy(all over the place), so if I actually had a good diet then who knows whats possible?:scratchch

NessaNessa

Great job Chelz!

OT: Can someone tell me why some people take pics with earphones. Are they connected to the camera? I've been wondering for a while. TIA

You can answer Chelz :lol:

Missjae09

Your hair looks great!!! Congrats on your BC!!!
Soooooooooooo, I did the BC just short of 19 months post (Dec. 29th/30th). It appears that my nape is just scraping APL after a slight trim :grin: I have NO idea what my hair type is anymore, was thinking 3c/4a a while ago but now who knows??? Oh and my natural hair color? Its all over the place...brown, red, blonde, ALL THAT in one head :lachen: Of course I had to put some pitchas, I know how yall roll:lol:

Balls of Relaxed hair :rolleyes:

Stretched hair from the nape, side, and front

Texture shot?

Dry hair...Shrinkage!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Tried to do an afro puff using my hand...

Air Dried Monster Fro!! :lachen: :afro:

Dark Snapshot from above

Randomly stretching, curly ends:grin:

Two Strand Twists Anyone?(they didnt want to stay)(

ORS Lock And Twist Gel

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

JuiceMobsta

Great job Chelz!

OT: Can someone tell me why some people take pics with earphones. Are they connected to the camera? I've been wondering for a while. TIA

You can answer Chelz :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh idk I was just listening to the music on my phone while I was taking pics, wireless headphones:grin:

And thanks!

Adaoba2012

LOVE YOUR HAIR!! and your hair color is to die for! Congrats on the BC I thought you were already natural!

lilsparkle825

Wow, your hair looks a lot like mine, except for that gorge color of yours. Congrats!

Rocky91

NYE side boob.

the color of your hair is soo lovely :love:
congrats! your twists are really cute, too.

Oh my, your hair is so beautiful! :love: All these photos are wonderful :D. I think you look like a 4a maybe?