CHI Ionic Power Plus Hair Kit

navsegda

So I was browsing folica.com and accidentally came across this:

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ionic_Power_d2311.html

Has anyone tried this? If so, what were your results and how did you like it?

Lord knows I don't need anymore CHI stuff. It's out of stock at folica, so I guess it's just as well.

Enhanced formula with CHI 44 Technology - Now fuller, thicker hair with the CHI44 Ionic Power System! Farouk Systems has dedicated years of research and development to create a natural alternative that could promote healthier, fuller, thicker hair.
Millions of men and women are concerned with thinning hair, hair loss and fine, limp hair. Modern medicine responded with chemical treatments causing more unpleasant side effects rather than finding a cure. While there are several causes of hair loss that can result in thinning hair, elevated levels of (DHT) Dhydrotestosterone on the scalp are mostly associated with hair loss. While working with several natural herbs, Farouk Systems came across Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) and discovered many beneficial properties. This plant contains a large amount of chlorophyll, vitamins A, B2, C, E and K, folic acid, histamine, acetylcholine, formic acid, acetic acid, butyric acid, serotonin, 5-hydroxytrypaine, and an abundant mineral substance of iron, potassium, manganese and sulfur. Nettle also has purifying properties and acts as an astringent that helps speed the metabolism and circulation.

Ceramic, Ionic, Far Infrared – CHI® blend of natural inorganic including minerals are added to create a process of excitation resulting in more ions that condition hair and far infrared for deeper penetration.

CHI® ceramic, ionic and far infrared elements include Oxygen (O), Calcium (Ca), Aluminum (Al), Silicon (Si), Chromium (Cr), Titanium (Ti), Iron (Fe), Phosphorus (P), Manganese (Mn), Lanthanum (La), Potassium (K), Cerium (Ce), Magnesium (Mg), Boron (B) and Vanadium (V).

CHI44 Ionic Power system of Shampoos, Conditioner and Supplements formulas contain herbs including Nettle, Yucca, Marigold, Sage, Rosemary, Chamomile, Comfrey, Burdock, Yarrow, Thyme and many others to help nourish the scalp and stimulate circulation to promote fuller, thicker hair.
Available in 2 Formulas:
  • Normal to Fine Limp Hair
  • Chemically Treated and Coarse Hair

Last edited:

InnerSoul

Navs, I was so impressed with your thread about science and silk proteins, that on my daughters birthday while we were cruizin the malls.. I just happen to run into Trade Secrets... and yes I ended up buying the 2oz size of chi silk infusions. I had to get it b/c I am getting my relaxer this Friday (my mom does it for me) and I wanted to put the chi on my new growth and rest of hair and let it dry and procede with the relaxer. Does that sound about right on how i should go about doing that?:) ;) :p

InnerSoul

navsegda said:
So I was browsing folica.com and accidentally came across this:

http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ionic_Power_d2311.html

Has anyone tried this? If so, what were your results and how did you like it?

Lord knows I don't need anymore CHI stuff. It's out of stock at folica, so I guess it's just as well.

it sounds like a very good deal and the ingredients seem to be strengthening... I am kind of glad that it's out of stock.. that way I can keep my 30.00 for now :D **I must resist becoming a pj**

danysedai

(off topic)
I bought the Chi infusion because of you!! I am waiting for it to come on the mail:D (and the FHI flat iron becuase of Sistaslick)

navsegda

InnerSoul said:
Navs, I was so impressed with your thread about science and silk proteins, that on my daughters birthday while we were cruizin the malls.. I just happen to run into Trade Secrets... and yes I ended up buying the 2oz size of chi silk infusions. I had to get it b/c I am getting my relaxer this Friday (my mom does it for me) and I wanted to put the chi on my new growth and rest of hair and let it dry and procede with the relaxer. Does that sound about right on how i should go about doing that?:) ;) :p
Sweet! I think I should just go on a shopping spree and buy as much Silk Infusion as I can at one point. I still have a little of the 2 oz., at least half of the 6 oz., and one unopened bottle of another 6 oz. However, as much as I use and love this (it has sooooooo many different purposes), I think I need to get at least two things of the 12 oz so I never run out.

OMG, if they ever stop making this, I will cry. And cry. And cry some more.

And yeah, that sounds good (your plans on how to use it pre-relaxer). That's what I did. I was very pleased with the results.

Last edited:

navsegda

danysedai said:
(off topic)
I bought the Chi infusion because of you!! I am waiting for it to come on the mail:D (and the FHI flat iron becuase of Sistaslick)
Awesome! When I first ordered some, I was actually a little skeptical because I was like "Ok, nothing is gonna get my ends straight and keep them from reverting"), so I only got the 2 oz. But as soon as I got it in the mail and put some on my hair, I was like HOLY $#%& :eek::bouncy:, and I had to get the bigger size. *sigh* It seems that always happens. If I'm skeptical about something I'll get it in the smaller size and then end up loving it and having to get more.

InnerSoul

that fragrance is awesome too!

although I did get the 2oz size the first time around, I used a little just to see.. and I love it.. it will be applied for my pre-relaxer and I will definitely size up (need much bigger size) for the next purchase. Thanks on all of your info with Chi Silk.. I am definitely sold on this product!!:) :p ;)