Chi Silk Fusion I bought the darn thing!

tetbelle

Chi Silk Fusion I bought the darn thing! Now what? It cost me $11.00 for the tiniest little bottle. This thing better make my hair so fly. Come on convince me not to return it....lol

I think you will like it. It is really light, doesn't leave your hair weighed down or greasy and it makes your hair feel like silk. It goes a long way (atleast for me) so you will get your money's worth.

Where did you get it at? If you don't like it, take it back to the store or put it on the exchange board.

Yeah I bought the smallest bottle for $12, maybe I'm not using it right because I'm not seeing a difference.

Do you only get good results when you flat-iron?

nelli711 said:
I think you will like it. It is really light, doesn't leave your hair weighed down or greasy and it makes your hair feel like silk. It goes a long way (atleast for me) so you will get your money's worth.

Where did you get it at? If you don't like it, take it back to the store or put it on the exchange board.

When do you use it before or after blow dry/flat iron? How often. I put a little in my hair today after I bought it. I had static in my hair all day it kept standing up. Not sure if it was that or the hood of my coat.

tetbelle said:
When do you use it before or after blow dry/flat iron? How often. I put a little in my hair today after I bought it. I had static in my hair all day it kept standing up. Not sure if it was that or the hood of my coat.

I haven't used it as a heat protectant. But when I do, most likely I will use it before I blow dry. I've used it on top of my moisturizers and sometimes alone. I only use this once in a while because I have so many products

Navsegda brag about so much I had to have it. It truely lived up to the hype it is the best heat protectant I ever bought. I air dry my hair then put chi silk fusion,flat iron(Sedu) on looks like I stepped out the beauty salon. Love It will be a staple of mine getting rid of the other crap well worth the price.:D

I ordered mine on ebay. 4 sample sizes for $3 shipped. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I hope it works for me like it works for you ladies!

tetbelle said:
Chi Silk Fusion I bought the darn thing! Now what? It cost me $11.00 for the tiniest little bottle. This thing better make my hair so fly. Come on convince me not to return it....lol

Your hair looks so healthy! I'm jealous.

I bought the large bottle for $20.00 and used it this weekend, I love it. It gave me that "fresh from the salon" look. I've been using a little each day as a moisturizer and my hair really likes it. I got mine from JC Penney's but I think Walmart has it and it'll prob. cost less there.

baglady215 said:
I ordered mine on ebay. 4 sample sizes for $3 shipped. I can't wait to get it and try it out. I hope it works for me like it works for you ladies!

Ooooh, I ordered the sample sizes off of Ebay too. Mine just came in the mail today. I haven't used it yet, but will report back when I do.

*sigh* I can buy this in about 5 years when I use up my other stuff:lol: . I'm not buying anything else! Must stop the madness:look: .

tetbelle said:

:eek: Your siggy pic is the bomb-diggy. Your hair looks gorgeous!

Pokahontas said:
*sigh* I can buy this in about 5 years when I use up my other stuff:lol: . I'm not buying anything else! Must stop the madness:look: .

I hear you!! I feel the same way. I do own some of this that I never even opened, but before I can even get to it, I have to use up all of my other stuff. It really is madness!

tetbelle said:

HA! I paid 13.99 for mine! I got ripped off! I just remembered that they have it at Beauty First, so it could have been cheaper there! Darn!!!

But it does work well. In fact, I'd GLADLY pay 15 for it if I had to. It makes your hair silky and bouncy, and not greasy AT ALL! I can't wait til April 1st so that I can wear my hair out with this stuff!!!

tetbelle said:

Hi!!! I know you asked Nelli, but I wanna say something too!!!!:lol: i use mine before air drying, then once dry, I flat iron. Afterwards i apply it again, but a lesser amount. HTH:)

pistachio said:
Hi!!! I know you asked Nelli, but I wanna say something too!!!!:lol: i use mine before air drying, then once dry, I flat iron. Afterwards i apply it again, but a lesser amount. HTH:)

Thanks for your response. I will try it the same way next time I wash my hair and see how I make out.

buttaflye03 said:
:eek: Your siggy pic is the bomb-diggy. Your hair looks gorgeous!

Thanks boo. I actually roller set it myself in that pic... but then I had to flat iron it a bit too to get it like that.

I just left the BSS from picking up my Sebastian color. By the way, they had lots of colors left. I noticed the Chi Silk Infusion and crabbed the small bottle (2oz). It was $6.69 with a license. This stuff better be good!

LOL @ ya'll & the "It Better..."!

I was the SAME WAY!!!!

But it is truly a great product! I am so sorry I haven't known about it before.

After I poo/con, I semi-towel dry, then spray a little SAA (silk amino acids) straight on my hair, then get a good dollipp (about a quarter size) of the CSI (Chi Silk Infusion) and manipulate through my hair. I air dry, then as I flat-iron, I put just a tiny bit of CSI on each piece. That's it!

I may put a nickle size drop on my hair that nite b4 bed & tie it up, but that's it! I don't use any more the rest of the time, even if I flat -iron again (which is a quick BUMP). My hair be bouncin' & behavin'!!

I got a sample from Ebay, fell in love, then bid on (2) 12 oz. bottles & got them for $40 (incl ship)!

Keep us posted on how things turn out!

AKA-Tude said:
LOL @ ya'll & the "It Better..."!

I was the SAME WAY!!!!

But it is truly a great product! I am so sorry I haven't known about it before.

After I poo/con, I semi-towel dry, then spray a little SAA (silk amino acids) straight on my hair, then get a good dollipp (about a quarter size) of the CSI (Chi Silk Infusion) and manipulate through my hair. I air dry, then as I flat-iron, I put just a tiny bit of CSI on each piece. That's it!

I may put a nickle size drop on my hair that nite b4 bed & tie it up, but that's it! I don't use any more the rest of the time, even if I flat -iron again (which is a quick BUMP). My hair be bouncin' & behavin'!!

I got a sample from Ebay, fell in love, then bid on (2) 12 oz. bottles & got them for $40 (incl ship)!

Keep us posted on how things turn out!

Gosh, that's a steal!!!!!

asiaticlily said:
Tetbelle, your hair is beautiful!! What relaxer do you use?

Thank you. I use soft and beautiful I am really happy with it. It comes with a treatment to put on to protect the hair that is already relaxed and I love the conditioner it comes with. I apply my relaxer and pretty much wash it right away after it has been applied to all my new growth.

tetbelle said:
Thank you. I use soft and beautiful I am really happy with it. It comes with a treatment to put on to protect the hair that is already relaxed and I love the conditioner it comes with. I apply my relaxer and pretty much wash it right away after it has been applied to all my new growth.

Okay thanks. I used to use that too before I switched to lye relaxers, but I may need to switch back to S & B because lye relaxers are reverting too fast on my 4b hair. :look:

Just wanted you guys to know I found this in Walgreens for $11. Will give it a try this weekend and report back.

Back