Chi Silk Infusion,Yahoo!

Debbie Lynn

I'm officially and totally hooked on Chi Silk Infusion! I just used it for the first time and now I understand why so many people love it. My hair has never been this soft and smooth after flat ironing.

Another thing I love is it doesn't weigh my hair down and a little goes a looong way! What a great product!:grin:

yodie

I recently tried this and my hair has been so soft and this is after I let it airdry.

I can't believe it.

I thought chi silk was just a heat protectant.

yodie

I buy mines from JC Penny's Salon, however I was in Target (Tar-jeh)the other day and they sell CHI products as well.

Great!! I have my list for Target right here in front of me. I'll have to add Chi Silk Infusion to it.

Why didn't I try this stuff a long time ago? I never used hair products before I found LHCF. I used shampoo, conditioner and blew my hair out.

Dang, no wonder it was always broken.

bluevalentine

YEP i loves me some chi silk infusion :grin: my local rite aid here is ALWAYS sold out of it (and always has the other chi products in stock) go figure lol.....

hmmm...i've never used it to airdry though, im going to have to try that!

Debbie Lynn

Great!! I have my list for Target right here in front of me. I'll have to add Chi Silk Infusion to it.

Why didn't I try this stuff a long time ago? I never used hair products before I found LHCF. I used shampoo, conditioner and blew my hair out.

Dang, no wonder it was always broken.

Same here, I had no idea that I needed to use a heat protectant on my hair. After realizing all of the bad things I did to my hair, it's amazing any of it stayed on my head.

I was really surprised to see that Target sells it...and it's super concentrated. I also love the scent!

yodie

I soooo want to run out to Target right now and get some, but my budget is already spent for the week. Can't do anything until possibly next week.

I don't know if I can stand the temptation. Hey, maybe I can go over and get just a bottle of Chi and not all my other stuff.

Totally thinking out loud.

The Girl