Chicago ladies

syze6

Does Ossama salon do Dominican blowouts? I ask because I have visited two and have yet to see someone getting a rolelr set. What salons are you Chicago ladies getting the domincan blow outs?

e$h

No they don't do Dominican Blowouts. I was going to see someone by the name of Cristina. She is no longer working out of a shop, she works out of her house but if you're still interested, I can give you her info. Just pm me.:)

e$h

deejoy said:
Yes the egyptian salons do blowouts.

Really? The Ossama's I went to in Hyde Park didn't seem anything like what the Dominicans do. Maybe I'm confused:confused:

deejoy

e$h said:
Really? The Ossama's I went to in Hyde Park didn't seem anything like what the Dominicans do. Maybe I'm confused:confused:

I thought all of em did. I know they do at Yehia.

syze6

ChocoKitty said:
Ossama's doesn't. They just put roller's in your hair after it's been curled.

I saw a lady doing this to someone's hair. The curlers were smoking hot and then she put rollers in it. I'm thinking, what's teh purpose of rollign the hair after you have fried it.

Buttas

Help me understand what is a dominican blowout?
Because I thought getting you hair blow dried straight then curled was a blow out. Someone mentioned a roller set. Just a little confused thats all.

ChocoKitty

Buttas said:
Because I thought getting you hair blow dried straight then curled was a blow out. Someone mentioned a roller set. Just a little confused thats all.

Dominicans roller set the hair hair first. Then they blow dry the roots for straightness. Correct me ladies if I'm wrong.

dstdiva

ChocoKitty said:
Dominicans roller set the hair hair first. Then they blow dry the roots for straightness. Correct me ladies if I'm wrong.

this is correct. the egyptians do not do dominican blowouts. they just fry the hell out of your hair.

deejoy

Buttas said:

I thought so too. If the roots are the only thing blown straight, then I didnt think that was a blowout. I have however seen people at Yehia get their hair blown straight though.

e$h

dstdiva said:
this is correct. the egyptians do not do dominican blowouts. they just fry the hell out of your hair.

I didn't think so. That's exactly why I stopped going. Plus they ripped through your hair while sopping wet with that darn blow dryer.

Last edited: