child transition update

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i havent updated my daughters album since may 05 and a few have asked about her hair especially since i texturized many are wondering if she is still excited about her transition. The answer is yes she loves to raise the black fist (yellow fist in her case) and say" i'm nappy and i'm happy "and "i'm growing my hair long and strong. i will add a straight pic possibly around thanksgiving but for now the POWERFUL PUFF. btw she isnt 100% natural in the pics she still has 1.5 to go in the parts that are growing the slowest the back is al natural though. i will live out my dreams of Rudy Huxtable hair thru her :look:

enjoy http://public.fotki.com/msportugal/child_transition/dez1105.html

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
thanks den your transition looks like it is going well

Alli77 said:
Great job transitioning! She has some beautiful thick hair!

her hair is super thick, i need stronger hands i am starting to rethink this whole let it grow let it grow and imiginary brastrap by next summer deal LOL
but now she is on the growth train and says she wants it waistlength v shaped as the ultimate heck she may make it by 07 if she doesnt have a growht spurt she is getting really tall all of a sudden

Healthb4Length

msportugal said:
thanks den your transition looks like it is going well

her hair is super thick, i need stronger hands i am starting to rethink this whole let it grow let it grow and imiginary brastrap by next summer deal LOL
but now she is on the growth train and says she wants it waistlength v shaped as the ultimate heck she may make it by 07 if she doesnt have a growht spurt she is getting really tall all of a sudden

Yeah, I looked at her hair and it reminds me of my hair. I finally hit bra length (yah!):D and the stuff is so thick...so much to handle, I didn't expect this but I guess I'll learn to deal with it...not that I'm complaining.