chinablk/bronzeg: Inspiration!!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
She is very supportive and helpful on BHM~:congrats: Bronzeg

Desarae

She has beautiful hair! Are those rollers she is using in the rollersetting tutorial smaller than the gray ones???

They're definately smaller than the grey ones but they look larger than the red and smaller than the purple.:perplexed

complexsimplicity

I'm watching her vids now. She seems really nice. Her quick hairstyle that she did was soooo cute. The one where she used the banana clip. I also think it's so cute how she says "clear it out" when she means detangling. I'm going to subscribe.

Reecie

Yep. That's my girl!! I absolutely love all of her videos. I'm already a subscriber to you YT account and I've watched her videos over and over again.
Can't wait to be where she is!! She is a member of Black Hair Media.

Louv

OMG!!!!

chinablk is the truth!! She took my hair to a whole new level. I especially love her caruso set. Best I ever seen!!!!!!!! She is so awesome.:yep:

taj

She is truly an inspiration to me. I'm fond of the methods and techniques that she illustrates in her youtube videos. The hair photos in her fotki is fiyah! She keeps it simple and obtained great results using quality products at minimum cost. She's cool and down 2 earth.