Church Hat wearers?

PassionFruit

I LOVE Church hats.... unfortunately I rarely get to wear them ( dance ministry, choir & praise team among others) ... but I will be doing a lil less now so it looks like I will get the opportunity to wear hats once or twice a month... Ive run out of places to shop for them...

ANy ladies know of online boutiques or vendors that sell NICE church hats at reasonable prices?

Ms.Honey

Nope, sorry chica but you know every ghetto mall has a "boutique" that sells them:grin: Check ebay. I know some ladies at my church were finding some there. Just check the feedback.

PassionFruit

Nope, sorry chica but you know every ghetto mall has a "boutique" that sells them:grin: Check ebay. I know some ladies at my church were finding some there. Just check the feedback.

yeah I gotta learn the "ghetto" malls in Maryland... I recently stumbled upon Security Square but didnt have time to peruse

I live closer to White Marsh but there isnt anything of that type there that Ive found

Ms.Honey

yeah I gotta learn the "ghetto" malls in Maryland... I recently stumbled upon Security Square but didnt have time to peruse

I live closer to White Marsh but there isnt anything of that type there that Ive found

Try Iverson Mall. That's where I bought my hat. She has some nice ones, not all old lady hats:grin::grin: You may want to find someone that makes them too.

It's in Temple Hills