CLAIROL BEAUTIFUL

BrooklynSouth

Last night I colored with Clairol Beautiful. The silver at my hairline top was blinding me! Jazzing is my usual coloring choice but it washes away too fast. I used the Clairol and the color is great but my hair is dry and dull. I added moisturizer after moisturizer to regain the lustre. QP and Motions oil moisturizers helped a great deal. Previous threads were correct about CLAIROL BEAUTIFUL..great color but dry, dry, dry!!! I saw SEBASTIENS COLORSHINES at a local BSS but no Black.

chayil0427

I just used CB ... I don't think it made my hair dry, but when I apHogeed most of the color came out.

Chayil

BrooklynSouth

chayil0427 said:
I just used CB ... I don't think it made my hair dry, but when I apHogeed most of the color came out.

Chayil

Chayil, what steps did you take after coloring to retain shine/moisture?

Allandra

I use Clairol Beautiful rinse (dark brown) and Sebastian Colourshines (neutral brown). I've never had any problems with my hair being dry or dull. I've been using these for a long time now.

HoneyDew

I have used Clairol Beautiful Collection. My hair was never dry, but the color was not shiny the way I have been used to seeing my hair. My shine did not return until the color faded. But, the color lasted longer than I thought it would. I left it on for about 15 min, 10 min of that being under the hooded dryer.

bellesocialite

I used this a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I've never used a rinse before so I have nothing to compare it to. Initially, my hair was dry but after I put some moisturizer on my hair, I no longer had problems with dryness and the shine was great. Sorry you didn't have a nice experience with it.