Clarifying and Sulfates???

metalkitty

I've heard that the only way to thoroughly cleanse the hair is by using products with ammonium sulfates, especially with 'cone use? Is there any truth to this, because I think my Kiwi & Lime con and Paves 'poo are doing the job gently but I was wondering if it would be necessary to add an extra step and product? If not I'll just stick to what I'm doing... TIA

Ashee

No that's not true.. most ladies on the board use simple Apple Cider Vinegar & Water....
-HTH

MeccaMedinah

metalkitty said:
I've heard that the only way to thoroughly cleanse the hair is by using products with ammonium sulfates, especially with 'cone use? Is there any truth to this, because I think my Kiwi & Lime con and Paves 'poo are doing the job gently but I was wondering if it would be necessary to add an extra step and product? If not I'll just stick to what I'm doing... TIA

I don't think that it's true either. I also use Kiwi & Lime when I clarify (poo & con) and they do a great job.

metalkitty

Ok, I just heard somewhere thats the only way to get 'cones out, but my scalp and hair seems just fine.... Thanks for your input, girls, unless someone disagrees and can explain their stance...?