Clearing out my stash

naturalmanenyc

My cousin went natural and is wearing her hair out!!! So she doesn't have to buy and try a ton of products I'm taking a box of hair products. She doesn't know yet. :grin:

I have Ojon, Wen, Shea Moisture, Keracare, Kinky Curly Curling Custard, Jane Carter, Karen Body Beautiful, Sabino Moisture Block, Bee Mine, Taliah Waajid, Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme (I have some small jars left) and a ton of other brands.

Attachments

• 20130725_185540.jpg
    20130725_185540.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20130725_185521.jpg
    20130725_185521.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

virtuenow

Wow, how nice of you. If someone went natural around me, I would probably give some prods. For now, I'm cleaning out the stash in the Hair Product Exchange forum!

naturalmanenyc

I am pretty set with Aubrey Organics conditioners and shampoo. I do need a leave in and protein treatment but otherwise, I'm good on products.

I am keeping my Curl Prep Sweet Buttah and Miss Jessie's Buttercreme, Pudding and Meringue stylers.

Wow, how nice of you. If someone went natural around me, I would probably give some prods. For now, I'm cleaning out the stash in the Hair Product Exchange forum!

davisbr88

I think I am FINALLY at the place where I only need a few products, too. I need to settle on a good styler but then I'm all good. Goal is to be cleared out by Labor Day!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
NowIAmNappy :wave: Hi boo!

NaturalMane that is so sweet of you! Your cousin will really appreciate the box of goodies; especially because it contains such a variety. I hope she finds a staple.