Oh my goodness. It's been...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allandra

@Allandra

I :drool: over the shape of your hair. How do you trim/cut it to have that shape? Deep U :love: Is it layered?
@Kurlee

I haven't had my hair cut in a very long time (had a trim in June 2010 though), so it's kept that shape over the years (after it was blunt cut). My stylist just does a dusting every now and then. She always tells me 'your ends look good'. I don't have layers, never have.

Allandra

@Allandra

:grin:

But it's OK though; this is just one more lil' bottle of conditioner in the Aubrey line. That won't hurt anything. :look:

Let me know how it works for you. I pretty much use the Trader Joe Nourish Spa and AO White Camellia conditioners exclusively these days, so I wanna hear your thoughts on it.

TaraDyan

Girl, I was so excited about trying the AO White Camellia conditioner. I mistakenly got the AO Camomile Luxurious Volumizing conditioner. :ohwell: The last thing I need is a volumizing conditioner. :giggle: I'll use it in between my Trader Joe's Nourish Spa conditioner, Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner andAO GPB conditioner.

Lavendar

Allandra - Congrats on 4 years! Wow time flies!!! My biggest hair crush of all time, relaxed and natural. :yep: You inspired me so much, that I kept plugging until I reach 1" from WL relaxed, which was unthinkable to me with the mess I started out with.

But girllll....this transitioning is a whole other journey.............:sad: This has been a rough 5 1/2 months, but I'm determined to see it through (on this 2nd attempt). The breakage has been off the chain; and trust me, you know I know how to work the hair regimen. I think my last two Phyto relaxers did some major hair damage, and the weakness in my hair was not really apparent until the new growth charged in. I had to cut my MBL to shoulder and still the breakage was just unbearable. Oddly enough, in the last two weeks I ran into a stylist who suggested Keracare and the Carol's Daughter Olive Oil infusion treatment to manage my breakage better. Now I have always been deathly afraid of silicone because it breaks my RELAXED hair so badly, and these products do contain silicone. Well do you know they actually worked, and for once I don't have tons of hair everywhere. Go figure! :spinning: I sure hope they continue to work cause if not, there is no way I will be a long-term transitioner as I had hoped. I won't have to do a BC either, cause I think my hair is just planning to do one on its own.:nono: Then I will be through, cause I can't cornrow or flat twist or even layer my products correctly. I'm trying to work on it though....:look:

Allandra

@Allandra - Congrats on 4 years! Wow time flies!!! My biggest hair crush of all time, relaxed and natural. :yep: You inspired me so much, that I kept plugging until I reach 1" from WL relaxed, which was unthinkable to me with the mess I started out with.

But girllll....this transitioning is a whole other journey.............:sad: This has been a rough 5 1/2 months, but I'm determined to see it through (on this 2nd attempt). The breakage has been off the chain; and trust me, you know I know how to work the hair regimen. I think my last two Phyto relaxers did some major hair damage, and the weakness in my hair was not really apparent until the new growth charged in. I had to cut my MBL to shoulder and still the breakage was just unbearable. Oddly enough, in the last two weeks I ran into a stylist who suggested Keracare and the Carol's Daughter Olive Oil infusion treatment to manage my breakage better. Now I have always been deathly afraid of silicone because it breaks my RELAXED hair so badly, and these products do contain silicone. Well do you know they actually worked, and for once I don't have tons of hair everywhere. Go figure! :spinning: I sure hope they continue to work cause if not, there is no way I will be a long-term transitioner as I had hoped. I won't have to do a BC either, cause I think my hair is just planning to do one on its own.:nono: Then I will be through, cause I can't cornrow or flat twist or even layer my products correctly. I'm trying to work on it though....:look:
Lavendar

Thanks. Girl, I was wondering who bumped this thread from last year. :lol: I'm looking forward to hitting my 5th year soon.

I'm sorry it's been a rough transition for you. I had such a fun time during mine (since everyday was a new adventure). I'm glad you've found something that's working. Hang in there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.