*Clears Throat* Eisani is doing a No-Buy

Eisani

:thud: I'm seriously lightheaded and hyperventilating a little even as I type this, but I'm starting my own personal no-buy challenge from now until I've put a huge dent in my stash. That means every oil, conditioner, butter, poo, and powder will get used up before I buy anything else. I mean it! This also means I'll be going into lurk mode because I just can't bear to see all the goodies being posted while I'm fasting. :perplexed :nervous2:

Lemme wrap this up. I'm getting a lil teary eyed.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Welcome! I'm a PJ too and I'm on a personal 6 months no buy challenge, I'm already halfway :D. I wish you much luck, you can do it!

msa

The end of the world is nigh. Repent! Jesus is coming!

Jk jk.

Eisani Im sure you'll be able to do it. And you'll feel great when you do. Just take it day by day.

LivingDoll

Tell me about it...I love getting new stuff but seriously, I already know what works for me so why keep buying stuff just to have it? I'm taking this hair thing back to ground zero and my basic tried and true practices while trying to use up everything I have. I just need to re-up on a couple things and I'm good :yep:.

I can definitely relate. I've done good though...I don't buy nearly as much as I used to. Good luck with that.

*fabulosity*

You know my thoughts on the sit... but I will support you...

lmao..this will last for ummm today..yeah right...who are you fooling...

clever

Now you know making this thread means you have to stick to it,right?We will bust you out if we see you in the exchange section.

LushLox

Tell me about it...I love getting new stuff but seriously, I already know what works for me so why keep buying stuff just to have it? I'm taking this hair thing back to ground zero and my basic tried and true practices while trying to use up everything I have. I just need to re-up on a couple things and I'm good :yep:.

I think that's fair enough - trust me, I want to be where you are. I'm still tinkering with my regimen to find my true tried and tested staples. It'll save me a bit of cash once I have an established system that's for sure. I would hate to calculate how much I've spent in the last few months. :blush:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
WHAAAAA??????? :shocked: I never thought I'd see the day! I'm shocked!

Good luck, E! You're gonna feel sooooo good when you use up all of your stuff! Have you thought about giving stuff to friends and family? (and e-buddies :look: )

1Aleeesha

:thud: I'm seriously lightheaded and hyperventilating a little even as I type this, but I'm starting my own personal no-buy challenge from now until I've put a huge dent in my stash. That means every oil, conditioner, butter, poo, and powder will get used up before I buy anything else. I mean it! This also means I'll be going into lurk mode because I just can't bear to see all the goodies being posted while I'm fasting. :perplexed :nervous2:

Lemme wrap this up. I'm getting a lil teary eyed.

I know I've been on a personal challenge like this the last few years, so I understand... To me it's unnecessary to buy everything that I see... Then end up liking some stuff and some stuff not... Many things I did not like.

AtlantaJJ

Mercy I should join you myself. I must say I have slowed my roll a great deal this year. I would be proud but truth be told I really stopped shopping because I'm running out of space and it looks crazy to have all the hair stuff that I have and my one head. I gave my son a couple of shampoos to help even things out a bit, but that didn't really help :giggle:

I found my staples too. That helps.

camilla

YEAH me too all i need is leave in and deep conditioner LARGE and im good for at least four months!!!! are hair acessories included:look:

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

Can you spare me a good deep conditioner? I'm completely out!!

I can't believe it....ur like one of the biggest PJs on here and i get a lot of my products because of you!!!

What am i gonna do now? LOL!!!

DaRealist

So ummm, are we gonna get to see a pic of all you have to go through
So we can pick *ahem* I mean get an idea of your hard road ahead.

Eisani

What is the FedEx/UPS/USPS man gonna do now? You're gonna put someone out of work.
I already have to break up with both of my boyfriends anyway when I move so I guess it's all for the best :giggle:
You know my thoughts on the sit... but I will support you...

lmao..this will last for ummm today..yeah right...who are you fooling...
Thanks for the vote of confidence :rolleyes:
Now you know making this thread means you have to stick to it,right?We will bust you out if we see you in the exchange section.
That was the point. I need some type of accountability.
WHAAAAA??????? :shocked: I never thought I'd see the day! I'm shocked!

Good luck, E! You're gonna feel sooooo good when you use up all of your stuff! Have you thought about giving stuff to friends and family? (and e-buddies :look: )
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in a lot of different areas of my life, including the small things, so here goes nothin...Oh, when I TRIED to send you stuff you didn't respond. Now ya wanna stick me for my conditioner :grin:

Mercy I should join you myself. I must say I have slowed my roll a great deal this year. I would be proud but truth be told I really stopped shopping because I'm running out of space and it looks crazy to have all the hair stuff that I have and my one head. I gave my son a couple of shampoos to help even things out a bit, but that didn't really help :giggle:

I found my staples too. That helps.
No kidding. As I'm packing boxes now I'm looking like why on earf...I have so many boxes of just products, it's ridiculous.
YEAH me too all i need is leave in and deep conditioner LARGE and im good for at least four months!!!! are hair acessories included:look:

Can you spare me a good deep conditioner? I'm completely out!!

I can't believe it....ur like one of the biggest PJs on here and i get a lot of my products because of you!!!

What am i gonna do now? LOL!!!
:blush: Just keep your eyes open lol. I'll be revisiting a lot of things in the stash and updating accordingly. It'll be interesting.

darlingdiva

Wha????
Wha????
Wha????

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry about that, Eisani. What I meant to say was, "You go, girl!!! I know you can do this.":yep:

JinaRicci

Wow- I am in awe of you!! Did u at least stash up on some favorites before you started the no-buy challenge? I mean srsly...

I just can't imagine- I'm a newly diagnosed PJ and well total shopaholic...have products that haven't even been unpacked- so ashamed. :help:

I wish you well and will be looking for updates/inspiration as you meet your goal!

Eisani

So ummm, are we gonna get to see a pic of all you have to go through
So we can pick *ahem* I mean get an idea of your hard road ahead.

That's exactl what I was thinking!!!
Line em all up!
:spinning:Tell yall what, I'll take pics of just what I have upstairs for you to get a general idea of what I'm dealing with...
Wow- I am in awe of you!! Did u at least stash up on some favorites before you started the no-buy challenge? I mean srsly...

I just can't imagine- I'm a newly diagnosed PJ and well total shopaholic...have products that haven't even been unpacked- so ashamed. :help:

I wish you well and will be looking for updates/inspiration as you meet your goal!
*singing* You must not know bout me, you must not know bout me...when I say I'm straight over here, that's what I mean :grin:!

I think a true no-buy challenge means you can't re-up. Sorry.
bout damn time though
Hey, hey! Baby steps. I'll only be re-upping on my JBCO and EVCO. Maybe some 11 en 1. And Avocado and Carrot conditioner. :look: Whatchu mean bout time?

lilsparkle825

Hey, hey! Baby steps. I'll only be re-upping on my JBCO and EVCO. Maybe some 11 en 1. And Avocado and Carrot conditioner. :look: Whatchu mean bout time?
Cause I have joined all the challenges I'm in because of you.

And under-my-sink is because of you.

My wallet will thank you.

:lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oh, when I TRIED to send you stuff you didn't respond. Now ya wanna stick me for my conditioner :grin:
You did??? I don't remember :lachen: I have a memory like my grandma :perplexed

I can't wait to see pics of your infamous stash :giggle: