*Clears Throat* Eisani is doing a No-Buy

MonaLisa

I just did one last purchase(s).

*slides cup across the table*

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I told y'all I needed a few thangs to tie me ova. Quit actin brand new up in here! Besides, what junkie do y'all know kicked the habit in less than 48 hours?! Just sayin...that lil purchase(s) was my methodone. Leave me bee!
Da Nial isn't just a river in Egypt! :lol:

turnergirl

You know I had to do this my self. It was really difficult, and I am not a real deal PJ, but I am almost done and it is quite rewarding. I have learned some serious lessons. One don't buy everything just because everyone reccomends it. You either waste your money or end up looking crazy when you use it.

I am at that looking crazy place right now. I have one more co-wash and one more application of leave in left and I am free to move on.

BostonMaria

Hmmm....

Eisani would you get mad if we have a Spin off called "Eisani's no buy challenge Poll... please vote on how many days till she breaks her vow?" LOL

Eisani

Hmmm....

Eisani would you get mad if we have a Spin off called "Eisani's no buy challenge Poll... please vote on how many days till she breaks her vow?" LOL
I was just thinking I haven't heard anything out of BM's slick mouth...I knew it was too good to be true. I wouldn't be mad, I'll just know some of y'all don't have faith in me :sad:.

Mook's hair

In the words of a true junkie...I'll join you as soon as I buy one more thing.

I want to get that Cantu Shea Butter leave in and then I'm going on restriction.
I promise.

tbaby_8

I think I just passed out. Say it ain't so. It can't be. Eisani not buying anything. NOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL Just kidding. You can do it. Will Power, girl! Will Power!

Aggie

:thud: I'm seriously lightheaded and hyperventilating a little even as I type this, but I'm starting my own personal no-buy challenge from now until I've put a huge dent in my stash. That means every oil, conditioner, butter, poo, and powder will get used up before I buy anything else. I mean it! This also means I'll be going into lurk mode because I just can't bear to see all the goodies being posted while I'm fasting. :perplexed :nervous2:

Lemme wrap this up. I'm getting a lil teary eyed.

Well what da:eek2:!!! the world is coming to an end yawl :endworld:. Eisani honey, are you :ill:? You know you have a right to be:nervous2:, cause I'll be watchin' you. But I'll be cheering you on too. You go girl,:yahoo:.

Aggie

SLAP! :lachen:Forget both of yous. I'm back on the wagon :drunk:. I even thought about getting rid of some of my ayurveda stuff that doesn't agree w/my dosha :giggle: Sounds funny to me, but it's true!![/quote]

Oooh girl seriously? What are you wantin' to get rid of? Cuz see, Ima don't have a problem taking them off your hands, see:look:. PM me if ya serious, I dare ya. I double dog dare ya. Nah, I triple dog dare ya:evillaugh: MUAHHHHH!!!

Eisani

But wait, I always feel better about my PJism when I see what/how much you buy...
Yah, that's what I'm learning from a lot of people lol.
Yeah now that I think about it, it takes me months to use one bottle of con, even with almost daily cowashing. :perplexed
Right. With the exception of V05 which only lasts me 1-2 cowashes, everything else takes a bit longer unless I'm just slapping in a ton just to be getting rid of it which still takes a while w/the big bottles.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
SLAP! :lachen:Forget both of yous. I'm back on the wagon :drunk:. I even thought about getting rid of some of my ayurveda stuff that doesn't agree w/my dosha :giggle: Sounds funny to me, but it's true!![/quote]

Oooh girl seriously? What are you wantin' to get rid of? Cuz see, Ima don't have a problem taking them off your hands, see:look:. PM me if ya serious, I dare ya. I double dog dare ya. Nah, I triple dog dare ya:evillaugh: MUAHHHHH!!!

See that's what I get for not reading the whole thread first. I'm still not sure what my dosha is but I'm sure my hair will benefit greatly from some of your stuff :yep:.