Co-washing....I'm a believer

TrendySocialite

Did my first cowash last night......whoo hoo!!!!!!

I am a believer. I pre cowashed with vitamin e oil and motions conditioner. then i cowashed with the same conditioner. then i dc'd with the motions conditioner. after that, i put in the motions nourish leave-in, moisturized with ORS olive oil, sealed with castor, slicked my hair up with coconut oil, castor oil (edges) and a little motions foam, baggied my ends, tied my hair up and went to bed.

It was also my first time airdrying. I was afraid that my hair would be a bit puffy and woke up early in order to sit under the dryer if needed. But when I woke up it was smooth, soft and oh so shiny.

I'm a believer!!!!!!! I am not sure how often I can cowash, but this will definitely be part of my weekly regimen.

Good for you honey!! Yes, I got turned onto cowashing when I first joined the hair boards. B/c I was too lazy to do it as frequently as I would have liked to, I had to cut down and do it only once or twice a week. But it's really nice and I love cowashing, especially in this dry, winter weather!!

Co-washing is one of the many things I'm grateful to LHCF for introducing me to. It's a fantastic way to keep hair moisturized! Glad it works for you!

Back