Co washing with Vo5 Strawberries and Cream

Msstarr718

So I just wanna share my first co washing experience I had lastnight..Im 2 weeks post relaxer and thought it was a good time to experiment. My conditioner of choice was VO5 STRAWBERRIES AND CREAMS WITH SOY MILK conditioner.. In the shower I wet my hair first and then applied a liberal amount of the conditioner and massaged my scalp for a few. I put on a plastic cap and finished my shower. once I was done I rinsed and combed my hair out and soaked some of the water out with a towel. I then applied CANTU SHEA BUTTER LEAVE IN, applied AMLA OIL to my ends, sealed with biosilk, put it in a bun and tied with my satin scarf.. Let me say I am in love. My hair is so soft, shiney, and straight. I've always been afraid to wash my own hair and let it air dry because it ends up looking like a big fuzz ball. But this time the results were phenomenal. Co washing will definitely be permanent part of my hair care regimen.. APL here I come!!!!!!!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
OMG, I cowashed last night too but I used something else by VO5. Basically did the same thing moisturized and seal and my hair feels strong....May do it again tonight.

Niqy25

I picked up a bottle yesterday, I love the VO5 Strawberries and Cream. Can't wait till tomorrow to do my co-wash.

LadyPaniolo

I'm really happy for you guys that V05 is working for you. Many people (self included) have had horrible experiences with it. It just goes to show that you should be willing to try something even if it is panned by others. It may work wonders for you!

noemi

Glad it worked for you! My hair hates strawberries and cream but loves champagne kisses.

dalgal

Look at how beautiful your growth is coming along! Girl APL in 6 months? I am guesing you will be that and then some! Happy Growing!

Msstarr718

Trust me I was scared to try it because my hair is funny when trying new products especially cheap ones but my hair is super soft and detangled with no problem.. So its definitely a keeper.. Can't wait til thursday for my next co wash lol..

MzOptimistic

Trust me I was scared to try it because my hair is funny when trying new products especially cheap ones but my hair is super soft and detangled with no problem.. So its definitely a keeper.. Can't wait til thursday for my next co wash lol..

I know how you're feeling. I'm loving my Strawberries N Cream. Also try Suave Professional Line Humecto Conditioner. Excellent for co washing:yep: What I'm trying to get my hands on is Herbal Essence:rolleyes:

Msstarr718

I know how you're feeling. I'm loving my Strawberries N Cream. Also try Suave Professional Line Humecto Conditioner. Excellent for co washing:yep: What I'm trying to get my hands on is Herbal Essence:rolleyes:

Oh ok ill keep that mind.. I also wanna try Tresseme Remoisturize with B5 and Aloe. There was also a thread started lastnight about Bj's Kirkland brand conditioner. Ingredients seem pretty good but the girl didn't use it yet.. So im gonna keep eye on that and see if anyone has tried and liked..

chebaby

i loooooooooooove this conditioner to co wash with. and i love the champain one. vo5 is the bidness.

twinkletoes17

VO5 is soooooooooo good. I love the Strawberries n Creme. I bought the other one 2 days ago, Peach Passion or something like that. Haven't used it, but it smelled better lol.

Brooklyn72

I'm really happy for you guys that V05 is working for you. Many people (self included) have had horrible experiences with it. It just goes to show that you should be willing to try something even if it is panned by others. It may work wonders for you!

ITA-This did nothing for my hair. :nono: I will stick to herbal essence for my co-washes.

PanamasOwn

Vo5 Strawberries and Cream is one of my staples... Sometimes I use it as my moisturizer after washing my hair... I have found that leaving conditioner on my hair and letting it air dry is the #1 thing that makes my curls pop while keeping them soft. for .99 cents I will always buy this..

Msstarr718

Vo5 Strawberries and Cream is one of my staples... Sometimes I use it as my moisturizer after washing my hair... I have found that leaving conditioner on my hair and letting it air dry is the #1 thing that makes my curls pop while keeping them soft. for .99 cents I will always buy this..

Hmmmm interesting

LadyPaniolo

Oh, yeah, I stay doing this as well. I never really wear my hair out or down, but I leave Suave Humectant on my hair as a leave-in and then I seal with coconut oil. It keeps my hair so soft for days, and the moisture lasts.