Coconut Oil & Conditioner Washes are the BOMB!!!

patience

Okay ya'll! I'd heard everyone raving about coconut oil. I had some that I'd mix with other ingredients, but I'd never used it alone. Well, this morning, a sistah was lazy. I grabbed my coconut oil and conditioner and rushed out of the house to get to the gym by 5am. Ya'll, I conditioner washed my hair and then applied the coconut oil to my hair AND my body. A sistah has soft skin AND soft hair! As a great friend of mine once said, I'm over here molesting my hair! I can't keep my hands out of my head!

Irresistible

Re: Coconut Oil & Conditioner Washes are the BOMB!

i love love love Coconut oil, i use every oil and butter alone before mixing them, just to get a feel of it alone first. most of them work wonderfully alone too.

cherish

Great review!

I haven't used coconut oil in years. I'll have to get some with my next order

deeplyrooted

You're a foo', patience!

I just bought some coconut oil for dirt cheap at a health food store. I can't wait to try it!

Sweetyb

I'm lovin that coconut oil myself, girl
I actually gave a sample out to a friend and she was so amazed to see her hair shine!

Divastate

What sort of coconut oil do you use? I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on some soon I love that stuff!

bellydancer

i love it too. especially when it's not all the way melted and it's left a little creamy.

achle4

Re: Coconut Oil & Conditioner Washes are the B

Do add the coconut oil after you rinse out the conditioner and do you leave it in or rinse it out? Just wondering.

TigerLily

Re: Coconut Oil & Conditioner Washes are the B

I love coconut oil! love, love, love it! I use it daily and it softens my hair so good I can pick through it!