Color, Color, Color... Come see new pics...

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:

I just colored the top portion, so when it's down, it gives the appearance of more color coverage, without all the color.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats what I recently did. Worked like a charm too

asummertyme

oooooh , girl your hair is lookin like the bomb!!
so shiny and healthy!, OK i need all the details on how u did that color, is that a rinse, or streaks, or all around color?
again great job!!

OMG

KT, are you serious???

Your hair is STUNNING- I would really STARE at your hair if I saw it in person- I would be mesmerized!!

BEAUTIFUL color and overall gorgeous hair

foxybronx

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
I recently colored my hair with Clairol's Textures and Tones in Bronze. I love the color.
I only colored the front portion of my hair, which is very similiar to the color I already had on my hair.

The color is more like a "penny color", which is nice and subtle. I like it and will use it again

Take a peek, if you'd like: http://public.fotki.com/Kitchentician/
in my August album.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your hair is really gorgeous! The color looks GREAT! Soon as my hair gets back into shape, girl i am biting that color

Tai

The color is breathtakingly gorgeous!

You're killing us with all that shine, Kitchen_tican. Your hair is absolutely stunning.

kitchen_tician

Thanks again ladies,
As far as shine, I think the camera makes it look shinier, than it really is.
I think the heat and oils give me enough shine, so I normally use oil sheen and serums when I do a wash-n-go or wear phony ponies, but not with my regular styles.

Labett: I didn't use a setting lotion for roller setting. My hair is blowdried, hotcurled and rolled. I did use IC Fantasia Leave in as a protectant.

Denali03: Yes, that technique works really well.
I also love your color.

DSD: Sure, we can trade off. You can braid my hair and I'll color yours.

Thanks again ladies

Tonya

YOUR HAIR IS SLAMMIN!!

Ok seriously your are going to make me break down adn color mine, trying desperately to stay strong.

KinksnCurlz

KT I LOVE THAT COLOR ON YOU and ur ponytail (your hair) is BANGING! Me and my girlfriend were discussing it on the way back 2 the office
Stunning, and the color compliments you 2

kitchen_tician

Thanks again ladies

Tonya: Thanks and let us know if and when you break down so we can take a peek.

CH: Thanks and that's funny!

greAtness333

Your hair looks like a new head of hair!
You're blessed with a beautiful head of hair. I'm going to PM you with some coloring questions.

ccd

WOW!!!!! Your hair looks amazing!!! That's the color I put a while back!!!! You did a fantastic job!!!
So shiny, healthy and those curls!!!!...you blow dried? then hot curled? Wow..... that's great but

becareful though....condition, condition condition...my hair gets dry and in those areas where I colored it seems to be drier now...I have to be extra careful

Again your hair looks FABULOUS!!!!! Keep up the great work!

BTW- What's your weekly regime? do you blow dry weekly? rollerset? protective styles....if you've answered already please forgive me I was rushing thru the post 'cause I was dying to post!!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

Editted to say..I'm looking thru your fokti albums....whoa!!!! you are an inspiration girl!!! I'll be trting that coconut conditioner TODAY!!!! I'm in bun mode this week!!