***COLORFIX...ANY REVIEWS???****

JuicesN'Berries

So I have seen a thread or two about colorfix but there wasn't to many reviews..I have been dying my hair black for the past year and I think I might want to go back to my natural sandy brown color...SO have you guys used this product...And do you think that it will do more damage then good??? Let me know ladies..I think I would like to try it within the next couple days...TIA

I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I found good reviews on the Sally's website.

Thanks! I read those and some others on another website...but I really would like to know if any of the ladies on here have ever used it...come on ladies chime in!

I posted on 3 different threads about a product called Color oops that removes black hair dye. I told of my experience with it. Maybe it's because I'm new here or something that people didn't trust my suggestion.

But anyways, this is the one I used. I use to dye my hair with Bigen oriental black hair dye and this is the only thing that was successful at getting my brown hair back. You may have to do It twice, but I only had to do it once.

It's safe and gentle, and it didn't make my hair shed or break. I used it and so did my daughter, and we both still have healthy hair.

I posted on 3 different threads about a product called Color oops that removes black hair dye. I told of my experience with it. Maybe it's because I'm new here or something that people didn't trust my suggestion.

But anyways, this is the one I used. I use to dye my hair with Bigen oriental black hair dye and this is the only thing that was successful at getting my brown hair back. You may have to do It twice, but I only had to do it once.

It's safe and gentle, and it didn't make my hair shed or break. I used it and so did my daughter, and we both still have healthy hair.

So it was called Color Oops? Where did you get it from. I'm thinking of a few highlights...I won't use it on all my hair.

btw, I didn't see your previous posts...:grin:

Color Oops is the one that I suggested but there is one called Color Fix, also.

I got it from a walgreens here in Chicago, but you can also google it and purchase it online, I suppose. It worked really good and it was easy. I remember that other one having a lot of steps to it and using heat. This one you just mix and apply, leave on for a certain amount of time, then rinse for 5 minutes, then wash and rinse for 5 more minutes.

Wow thanks..I think I like this better than the color fix....I might try this today....I will head to walgreens after work.

Back